NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DL Michael Dogbe (practice squad)
- LB Blake Lynch (practice squad)
- QB Carson Strong worked out for the team on Tuesday, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
- WR DeSean Jackson to active roster
- DT C.J. Brewer to active roster from practice squad.
- DT Cortez Broughton (practice squad)
- CB T.J. Carrie to active roster
- QB Kurt Benkert
- QB Davis Cheek
- QB Reid Sinnett
- TE Tanner Hudson (practice squad)
- P Drue Chrisman signed to active roster from practice squad.
- DT Tyler Shelvin (practice squad)
- CB Mackensie Alexander was signed to the practice squad NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per Alexander's agents.
- QB Jarrett Guarantano (practice squad)
- WR Kaden Davis (practice squad)
- OT Quinn Bailey waived
- LB Zach McCloud
- S Anthony Harris waived
- DT Kyle Peko to active roster from the practice squad.
- RB Josh Jacobs (quad/calf) was listed as limited for Tuesday's walk-thru estimation.
- RB Ameer Abdullah (hamstring) limited
- RB Brandon Bolden (calf) limited
- TE Jesper Horsted (concussion) DNP
- C Andre James (quadricep) limited
- DT Andrew Billings (fibula) DNP
- LB Jayon Brown (hand) DNP
- LB Curtis Bolton (ankle) limited
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) DNP
- CB Tyler Hall (back) limited
- S Isaiah Pola-Mao (ankle) limited
- QB Baker Mayfield, who was released by the Panthers on Monday, was claimed off waivers, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported.
- QB John Wolford (neck) was listed as limited in Tuesday's walk-thru estimation.
- WR Lance McCutcheon (shoulder) limited
- WR Ben Skowronek (shoulder) limited
- DT Aaron Donald (ankle) DNP
- DB David Long Jr. (groin) DNP
- LB Travin Howard (hip) DNP
- LB Terrell Lewis (back) DNP
- CB Troy Hill (groin) limited
- Rams running backs coach Ra'Shaad Samples is leaving the team to become the wide receivers coach and passing game coordinator at Arizona State, NFL Network's Steve Wyche reported.
- RB Mark Ingram tweaked his knee during Monday night's loss to the Buccaneers, per coach Dennis Allen.
- WR Diontae Spencer (practice squad)
- OL Chris Glaser (practice squad)
- RB Jonathan Ward (practice squad)
- WR Tarik Black (practice squad)
- DE Janarius Robinson to active roster from injured reserve.
- WR Kawaan Baker (practice squad)
- DT Anthony Rush (practice squad)
- CB Javelin Guidry (practice squad)
- S Andre Chachere waived
- DE Robert Quinn was placed on injured reserve.
- OT Chukwuma Okorafor (shoulder) may be limited early this week, per head coach Mike Tomlin.
- OLB T.J. Watt (ribs) may be limited early in the week, per Tomlin.
- DT Larry Ogunjobi (toe) may be limited early in the week, per Tomlin.
- QB Josh Johnson: The veteran signed a one-year deal following quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo's suffering a foot injury. Brock Purdy and Garoppolo were the only quarterbacks on the 49ers roster for the Week 13 matchup. The team also has Jacob Eason on their practice squad.
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo will not need surgery for the broken foot he suffered during Sunday's win against the Dolphins. The timetable will be determined based on how rehab goes, but he could potentially return sometime in the playoffs. It is a fracture, but one that should heal without surgery, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- RB Wayne Gallman (practice squad)
- DT Jarrod Hewitt (practice squad)
- S Josh Jones (hamstring) placed on injured reserve.
- WR Jaelon Darden waived
- OT Dylan Cook (practice squad)
- DB Ryan Smith (practice squad)
FRONT OFFICE MOVES
- The Tennessee Titans fired general manager Jon Robinson Tuesday, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported per sources informed of the situation. The team later confirmed the news. Titans vice president of player personnel, Ryan Cowden, will take over Robinson's duties.
- CB John Reid, from Atlanta's practice squad.
- K Caleb Shudak (practice squad)
- FB Tory Carter waived
- OLB Sam Okuayinonu waived
- OL Eric Smith (practice squad)
- LB Wyatt Ray (practice squad)