NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey has been relieved of his duties amid a 5-5 start to the season. Assistant Joe Brady will take over the coordinator role, the team announced.
- RB Nick Chubb, who sustained a knee injury against the Steelers in Week 2, underwent his scheduled second surgery to repair the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), the team announced on Tuesday. Team physician James Voos performed the surgery at University Hospitals Drusinsky Sports Medicine Institute and the estimated recovery indicates that Chubb would be able to return during the 2024 season, the team added.
- OL Halapoulivaati Vaitai placed on injured reserve
- OL Michael Schofield (practice squad)
- CB Kindle Vildor (practice squad)
- DL Bruce Irvin is signing with the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per Irvin's agent Daniela Salazar.
- LB Jordan Hicks, who underwent surgery after Sunday's game due to compartment syndrome after bruising his shin, is out of the hospital. "It's a big loss to put it bluntly," defensive coordinator Brian Flores told reporters. The Vikings have placed Hicks on injured reserve.