NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Kylin Hill
- WR Amari Rodgers, a 2021 third-round pick, was cut after his fourth fumble of the season on Sunday.
- RB Patrick Taylor signed to active roster from practice squad.
- WR Dede Westbrook (practice squad)
- LB Tim Ward (practice squad)
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb) was listed as limited in Monday's practice estimation.
- RB Aaron Jones (shin) limited
- WR Randall Cobb (ankle) has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) DNP
- WR Allen Lazard (shoulder) limited
- WR Christian Watson (ankle) full
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) DNP
- WR Cooper Kupp suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Cardinals and the injury will require surgery, head coach Sean McVay announced Tuesday. Kupp will be placed on injured reserve and is set to miss at least the next four games.
- OL Alaric Jackson will miss the rest of the season as he deals with blood clots, per McVay.
- OL Chandler Brewer is headed to IR with an MCL sprain, per McVay.
- RB Malcolm Brown (practice squad)
- DB Tre Brown activated from reserve/physically unable to perform list.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) full
- RB Derrick Henry (not injury related) full
- C Ben Jones in concussion protocol, per coach Mike Vrabel
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) limited
- DL Denico Autry (not injury related) full
- CB Caleb Farley (back) placed on the injured reserve
- K Randy Bullock (calf) likely a game-time decision, per Vrabel
- DL Larrell Murchison signed to active roster from practice squad.
- LB Joe Schobert signed to active roster from practice squad.
- LB Andre Smith (practice squad)
- DB Greg Mabin (practice squad)
- DB Davontae Harris (practice squad)
- K Josh Lambo (practice squad)
- QB Carson Wentz (finger) has yet to be cleared by the team's medical staff despite being eligible to come off injured reserve, coach Ron Rivera told reporters Tuesday. Wentz underwent surgery on Oct. 17 and was initially given a 4-6 week recovery time. Added Rivera on Wentz's status: "We're going to see what happens this week."