NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Israel Woolfork was hired as the team's quarterbacks coach, along with 14 others the Cardinals announced they were hiring to their coaching staff.
- WR Rashod Bateman is "doing really well" as he continues to recover from a broken foot that prematurely ended his 2022 season, Ravens GM Eric DeCosta said Wednesday the combine. "We got out ahead of it to a degree," said DeCosta. "Rashod and the club, we decided to do the surgery, and I think it was probably good that we did it at that point because the injury could've gotten worse ... He's very very excited, chomping at the bit."
- CB Marcus Peters is set to become a free agent come March 15 and DeCosta hopes to keep the veteran in Baltimore. "He's a guy that I hold in very high regard," said DeCosta. "That will be ongoing."
- QB Derek Carr met with Panthers owner David Tepper at the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis on Tuesday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- C Bradley Bozeman is a "top priority" for the Panthers to re-sign, head coach Frank Reich said on Wednesday at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine.
- RB Jamaal Williams is set to be an unrestricted free agent and general manager Brad Holmes said at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine that there is "mutual interest" between the two parties to get a deal done with ongoing discussions.
- Cam Turner is being hired as the Colts' quarterbacks coach, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Turner spent the last four seasons with the Cardinals, including two as the QB coach/co-pass game coordinator.
- Reggie Wayne will be returning as the team's wide receivers coach next season, per head coach Shane Steichen on Wednesday at the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine.
- WR Keenan Allen isn't going anywhere in 2023 according to Chargers GM Tom Telesco. "He’s our Andre Reed. He’s our Charlie Joyner," Telesco said Wednesday on Good Morning Football. "He’s an incredible football player. We have a great quarterback and we need weapons around him. There’s never been any thought of that."
- QB Tua Tagovailoa's durability is admittedly giving Dolphins GM Chris Grier some concern but not enough to keep him long-term, per NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe. “I can’t lie and say no," Grier told Wolfe of Tagovailoa's health. "But it's not something that’s going to make us afraid to do something long-term." Grier went on to rave about Tagovailoa's growth in the 2022 season and his bond with head coach Mike McDaniel.
- QB Derek Carr had his second meeting with the Saints on Tuesday at the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- QB Derek Carr is meeting with Jets owner Woody Johnson today at the Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Carr met with Jets GM Joe Douglas on Tuesday.