NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Gus Edwards (concussion) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
- RB Justice Hill (foot) DNP
- WR Rashod Bateman (hamstring) DNP
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) DNP
- OT Ronnie Stanley (knee) limited
- C Tyler Linderbaum (ankle) limited
- OLB David Ojabo (ankle/knee) DNP
- OLB Odafe Oweh (ankle) DNP
- CB Marlon Humphrey (foot) DNP
- S Kyle Hamilton (back) DNP
- S Marcus Williams (pectoral) limited
- OLB Kyle Van Noy (practice squad)
- QB Bryce Young (ankle) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice. Young missed Week 3 due to the ankle injury.
- RB Miles Sanders (groin) limited
- WR Jonathan Mingo (concussion) limited
- LB Frankie Luvu (hip) DNP
- S Xavier Woods (hamstring; DNP) is expected to miss some time and there's currently no timetable for a return, per Reich.
- CB Joejuan Williams is being signed off the Vikings' practice squad and onto the 53-man roster, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. The team has since announced the news.
- CB Jaylon Johnson (hamstring) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- S Eddie Jackson (foot) DNP
- HC Matt Eberflus said Wednesday that the plan is for him to continue calling defensive plays for the rest for the 2023 season. Eberflus, who has been the defensive play-caller past two weeks, is filling in for former Bears DC Alan Williams, who resigned from his position last week.
- QB Deshaun Watson was limited and did not throw at practice today as he rests his right shoulder, but he is expected to play Sunday, per local reporters.
- RB Kareem Hunt (ribs/groin) did not practice today but he's expected to to play Sunday versus the Ravens, head coach Kevin Stefanski told reporters.
- CB Greg Newsome II (elbow) limited
- LT Laremy Tunsil (knee) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- OG Shaq Mason (ankle) limited
- DE Jonathan Greenard (knee) limited
- LB Denzel Perryman (hand/wrist) DNP
- CB Shaquill Griffin (foot) limited
- CB Tavierre Thomas (hand) DNP
- S Jalen Pitre (chest) limited
- DT Bruce Hector (practice squad)
- WR Zay Jones (knee; DNP) is a "long shot" to play the Falcons on Sunday in London, HC Doug Pederson told reporters Wednesday, per NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe. Jones missed Week 3 due to the same injury.
- OL Anton Harrison (ankle) was limited for Wednesday's practice
- DL Folorunso Fatukasi (shoulder) limited
- OLB Josh Allen (shoulder) limited
- LB Devin Lloyd, who had two screws put into his thumb yesterday, won’t travel to London and will miss the next two weeks, Pederson said. He was a DNP at practice.
- WR Montrell Washington signed to active roster from practice squad, per the NFL transaction wire.
- DT Matt Dickerson signed to active roster from practice squad, per the wire.
- RB Salvon Ahmed (groin) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
- WR Jaylen Waddle was a full participant and has a chance to be cleared from concussion protocol in time for Sunday's game versus the Bills, HC Mike McDaniel told reporters.
- TE Durham Smythe (hamstring) limited
- LT Terron Armstead (back/ankle/knee) DNP
- LB Jaelan Phillips (oblique) DNP
- CB Eli Apple (neck/concussion protocol) full
- S DeShon Elliott (ankle/groin) limited
- NT Vita Vea (pectoral) was listed as a DNP for Wednesday's practice estimation.
- DL Calijah Kancey (calf) DNP
- LB Devin White (foot) DNP
- CB Carlton Davis (toe; limited) said that he’s feeling better after missing Week 3, head coach Todd Bowles told reporters.
- CB Jamel Dean (shoulder; DNP) is “iffy” to play this week against New Orleans, Bowles said, per the Pewter Report.