NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
- TE Tucker Fisk
- OL Rick Leonard
- OT Ronnie Stanley has passed his physical.
- LB Tyus Bowser has been placed on the reserve/physically unable to perform list.
- DT Derrick Brown, the team's 2000 first-round pick, suffered an oblique injury against the Buffalo Bills and did not return. Head coach Matt Rhule said he doesn't believe the injury was serious, and Brown had been cleared to re-enter the game, though they held him out out of an abundance of caution.
- K Zane Gonzalez suffered a groin injury while warming up on the sidelines and was carted off the field in the third quarter. He is questionable to return.
- FB Giovanni Ricci is questionable to return with a groin injury.
- QB Sam Darnold was carted off the field with an ankle injury and did not return to the game.
- Terminated the contract of TE Jeremy Sprinkle with an injury settlement.
- CB Kelvin Joseph was ruled out on Friday with a concussion.
- K Jake Verity (claimed off waivers)
- QB Jake Luton
- LB Grant Morgan
- LT Trevor Penning, a first-round rookie, suffered a toe injury on Friday and will be evaluated, head coach Dennis Allen said.
- WR Tre'Quan Smith sustained a shoulder injury and will be evaluated, head coach Dennis Allen said.
- RB/WR Ty Montgomery sustained an ankle injury during Friday's game against the Raiders and was ruled out in the second half.
- OG Shane Lemieux (foot) is not expected to return "anytime soon," per head coach Brian Daboll.
- LB Azeez Ojulari is "day to day" with a calf injury he suffered in practice Thursday, per Daboll.
- DB Andrew Adams
- QB Mitchell Trubisky will start Sunday's preseason game versus the Lions, per head coach Mike Tomlin. Tomlin told reporters that Kenny Pickett will play second and Mason Rudolph will play third.
- RB Najee Harris will play on Sunday for the first time this preseason, per Tomlin.
- QB Kurt Benkert, per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo.
NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand and more! Wherever you are, this is how you football! Learn more about NFL+.