NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- OT Chuma Edoga (knee) questionable
- DT Jalen Dalton (toe) questionable
- OLB Arnold Ebiketie (forearm) questionable
- QB Lamar Jackson (quad) was seen practicing on Friday. Jackson was a full participant for the first time this week on Thursday. Jackson was given no game status on the injury report.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Broncos by coach John Harbaugh.
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) questionable
- CB Marlon Humphrey (ankle) questionable
- S Kyle Hamilton (knee) questionable
- S Marcus Williams (wrist) won't make his return this Sunday, per Harbaugh.
- DB Damar Hamlin isn’t expected to be suspended for his hit on Jakobi Meyers that got him ejected Thursday night at New England, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source. Pelissero adds that the hit will be reviewed for a possible fine.
- QB Justin Fields (shoulder) was a full participant in practice and has no status on the injury report for Sunday's game versus the Packers.
- QB Trevor Siemian (oblique; out) is electing to have surgery and will be out for the season, per coach Matt Eberflus.
- OL Larry Borom (ankle, knee) out
- OL Riley Reiff (back) questionable
- RB Joe Mixon remains in concussion protocol but is listed as questionable to play versus the Chiefs.
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip; questionable) is on track to play on Sunday versus the Chiefs, per Taylor.
- LB Logan Wilson is day to day as he deals with an illness and is listed as questionable.
- TE David Njoku (knee) has been ruled out versus Houston by coach Kevin Stefanski.
- WR Michael Gallup has been out of practice this week due to an illness but is expected to play Sunday versus the Colts, per coach Mike McCarthy. Gallup is listed as questionable.
- LT Tyron Smith (hamstring): McCarthy said he's eyeing next week for the veteran to be designated to return from injured reserve.
- RT Terence Steele is dealing with a personal issue and won't practice Friday, per McCarthy.
- CB Trevon Diggs (illness; questionable) expected to play despite not practicing, per McCarthy.
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle; questionable) is a game-time decision for Sunday versus Baltimore.
- WR Courtland Sutton is dealing with a "stomach bug," per Nathaniel Hackett.
- QB Joshua Dobbs
- WR Jameson Williams (knee) is looking "better every day" but coach Dan Campbell maintained that there is no decision on if he'll be activated for Sunday versus the Jaguars.
- DE Josh Pascal (knee) should be good to go, per Campbell.
- QB Aaron Rodgers (thumb, rib) has no game status on the injury report and is set to play versus Chicago.
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) questionable
- LT David Bakhtiari had an appendectomy today and has been ruled out for Sunday, the team announced.
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) questionable.
- WR Brandin Cooks (calf) has been ruled out for Sunday versus the Browns.
- CB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) out
- RT Braden Smith (illness) has been ruled out versus Dallas, per Jeff Saturday.
- CB Kenny Moore II (ankle) ruled out for Sunday, per Saturday.
- RB Travis Etienne (foot; questionable) is “good to go” and coach Doug Pederson is optimistic that he’ll play on Sunday against Detroit.
- WR Zay Jones (chest) questionable
- RB Jerick McKinnon (hamstring) was a full participant in Friday's practice and is expected to play Sunday versus Cincinnati, per coach Andy Reid.
- WR Kadarius Toney (hamstring) was the only Chiefs player not to practice on Friday, per Reid.
- RB Josh Jacobs (calf) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game versus the Chargers.
- RB Brandon Bolden (calf) questionable
- LB Denzel Perryman (wrist) questionable
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) has been ruled out versus Las Vegas, coach Brandon Staley announced.
- C Corey Linsley (concussion) out
- RT Trey Pipkins (knee) out
- QB Matthew Stafford is out of concussion protocol but has been ruled out for Sunday's game versus the Seahawks due to a neck injury, per coach Sean McVay.
- LT Terron Armstead (pectoral) is listed as doubtful for Sunday versus San Francisco.
- RT Austin Jackson (ankle) out
- RB Mark Ingram (foot) full participant in Friday's practice after being limited yesterday.
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) limited
- TE Juwan Johnson (ankle) DNP
- DT Malcolm Roach (illness) DNP
- WR Richie James (knee) questionable
- WR Darius Slayton (illness) questionable
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) questionable
- OL Jon Feliciano (neck) questionable
- OL Shane Lemieux (toe) out
- DB Adoree' Jackson (knee) out
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. "had a good visit" last night with the team, per coach Brian Daboll.
- RB Michael Carter (ankle) listed as doubtful to play against Minnesota.
- OT Cedric Ogbuehi (groin/illness) doubtful
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) questionable
- DL Sheldon Rankins (elbow) will practice fully and play Sunday, coach Robert Saleh told reporters. Rankins hasn't played since Week 9.
- S Ashtyn Davis (hamstring) out
- DT Jordan Davis (ankle): Coach Nick Sirianni is "hopeful" the rookie will return from injured reserve to play Sunday against the Titans. Davis was placed on IR on Nov. 2.
- DE Robert Quinn (knee) out
- S C.J. Gardner-Johnson (kidney) out
- RB Najee Harris (oblique) practiced on a limited basis Friday but has no game status on the injury report versus Atlanta.
- RB Jaylen Warren (hamstring) questionable
- OLB T.J. Watt (ribs) questionable
- RB Elijah Mitchell (knee) has been ruled out for Sunday versus the Dolphins.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) was given no game status for Sunday.
- WR Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable
- LT Trent Williams (back; questionable) did not practice Friday.
- DL Arik Armstead (foot, ankle) is off the injury report and is set for a return on Sunday.
- RB Travis Homer (illness, knee) questionable to play versus Los Angeles.
- S Josh Jones (illness) questionable)
- S Ryan Neal (elbow, shoulder) questionable
- RB Leonard Fournette (hip) practiced in full for the second straight day.
- TE Cameron Brate (illness) DNP
- NT Vita Vea (foot) limited
- DE Akiem Hicks (foot) DNP
- S Antoine Winfield (ankle) DNP
- S Mike Edwards (hamstring) DNP
- C Ben Jones has cleared concussion protocol, per coach Mike Vrabel.
- RB Antonio Gibson (foot) is officially questionable to play versus New York.
- OG Trai Turner (knee, ankle) out
- DE Chase Young (knee; questionable) will be a game-time decision, per coach Ron Rivera.
- CB Benjamin St-Juste (ankle) out