NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- TE Kyle Pitts (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game versus the 49ers.
- QB Baker Mayfield (ankle) is listed as doubtful to play against the Rams. Mayfield would play backup to P.J. Walker if active on Sunday.
- WR Laviska Shenault Jr. (hamstring) has been ruled out for Sunday.
- WR Robbie Anderson (illness; questionable) popped up on the injury report Friday and did not practice.
- CB Jaycee Horn (ribs) DNP and is listed as questionable
- CB Donte Jackson (ankle) DNP and is listed as questionable.
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb) was a full participant Friday and has no injury designation for Sunday versus the Jets.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) out
- T David Bakhtiari (knee) was a limited participant Friday, but has no injury designation for Sunday.
- T Elgton Jenkins (knee) was a limited participant Friday, but has no injury designation for Sunday.
- LB Rashan Gary (toe) questionable
- DL Tershawn Wharton (knee) out
- CB Rashad Fenton (hamstring) out
- S Bryan Cook (concussion) out
- K Harrison Butker (ankle) is set to make is return on Sunday versus the Bills, coach Andy Reid announced Friday. Butker, who was listed as a full participant Friday and has no injury designation, hasn't played since Week 1.
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) was limited in practice for the second straight day.
- QB Tua Tagovailoa was ruled out for Sunday and remains in the concussion protocol, coach Mike McDaniel told reporters Friday.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater, who was listed as questionable, is also in the concussion protocol as of Friday, per McDaniel. If Bridgewater is cleared by tomorrow, he will backup Skyler Thompson, McDaniel announced.
- RB Raheem Mostert (knee) questionable
- OT Terron Armstead (toe) questionable
- QB Mac Jones (ankle) is questionable for Sunday against the Browns. Jones was doubtful last week.
- RB Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable
- WR Jakobi Meyers (knee) questionable
- WR Nelson Agholor (hamstring) questionable
- TE Jonnu Smith (ankle) questionable
- DE Lawrence Guy (shoulder) questionable
- DL Christian Barmore (knee) questionable
- LB Raekwon McMillan (thumb) questionable
- CB Jonathan Jones (ankle) questionable
- QB Andy Dalton will make his second straight start on Sunday with Jameis Winston designated as questionable, coach Dennis Allen announced.
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) out
- WR Michael Thomas (foot) out
- WR Chris Olave (concussion) questionable
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) out
- CB Paulson Adebo (knee) questionable
- S Marcus Maye (rib) questionable
- WR Chris Godwin (hip/knee/rest) was a full participant Friday and has no injury designation for Sunday.
- WR Julio Jones (knee) doubtful
- DT Akiem Hicks (foot) out
- S Mike Edwards (elbow) questionable
- S Logan Ryan (foot) out
- CB Sean Murphy-Bunting (quad) out