NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR DJ Chark (hamstring) limited in Friday's practice estimation
- OT Taylor Moton (biceps) limited
- CB Jaycee Horn (hamstring) is being placed on injured reserve, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The injury is not expected to be season-ending with Horn likely to return in the second half of the season, Rapoport added. The team later announced the move.
- Head coach Matt Eberflus announced Friday that defensive coordinator Alan Williams will not travel to Tampa for the team's Week 2 game due to personal reasons. In Williams' absence, Eberflus will call plays against the Buccaneers.
- S Erik Harris is working out for the Browns Friday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- WR Cooper Kupp (hamstring), who is currently on injured reserve, could return for Week 5, as Rams head coach Sean McVay said he is "hopeful" of that happening, but underscored he wanted to be cautious providing a timetable.
- WR Puka Nacua (oblique) is questionable for Sunday's game versus the 49ers.
- DB Jason Taylor (groin) placed on injured reserve.
- OT Olisaemeka Udoh (quad) is out for the season, per head coach Kevin O'Connell.
- RB Breece Hall will still have a pitch count for Sunday's game versus the Cowboys in his return from an ACL injury, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters. He was officially listed as questionable.
- OL Duane Brown (shoulder) questionable
- OL Mekhi Becton (knee) questionable
- PK Greg Zuerlein injured his groin Thursday and will not practice today, Saleh said. Zuerlein is questionable for Sunday's game, and the team will work out kickers just in case, according to Saleh.
- CB Samuel Womack (knee) will be placed on injured reserve, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.