NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB James Conner (ribs) is day to day, head coach Kliff Kingsbury said. Conner was a DNP in the team's practice estimation.
- RB Darrel Williams (knee) is unlikely to play Thursday against the Saints, head coach Kliff Kingsbury said. Williams was a DNP in the team's practice estimation.
- WR Marquise Brown suffered a small, non-surgical fracture on Sunday against the Seahawks, per Rapoport. Recovery time is expected to be around six weeks, Rapoport added.
- OG Justin Pugh suffered a season-ending knee injury on Sunday, per Rapoport.
- WR DeAndre Hopkins activated to 53-man roster after serving six-game suspension
- OLB Devon Kennard is signing with the team's practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Kennard has played five games this season with Arizona.
- LB Logan Wilson will get more information on his injured shoulder before determining a recovery timeline, coach Zac Taylor announced Monday. Wilson left Sunday's win over the Saints without returning.
- DT Josh Tupou will be out for a few weeks due to a calf injury he sustained on Sunday, per Taylor.
- DE Jeff Gunter is week to week with a knee dislocation, per Taylor.
- QB Dak Prescott (thumb) is expected to be medically cleared today or Tuesday, head coach Mike McCarthy said.
- TE Greg Dulcich (hamstring) was activated from IR and is set to make his NFL debut.
- DE Dre'Mont Jones left Monday's game with a neck injury and did not return.
- S Justin Simmons (quad) was activated from injured reserve for Monday night's game versus the Chargers. Simmons was placed on IR following the season opener, and was designated to return to practice about a week ago.
- CB Michael Ojemudia is set to make his season debut after being activated from IR.
- DT Levi Onwuzurike had back surgery last week and will miss the rest of the season, coach Dan Campbell announced Monday.
- OL Luke Tenuta was claimed off waivers from the Colts, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- WR Jamal Agnew is considered day to day due to a knee strain he suffered during Sunday's loss to the Colts, coach Doug Pederson announced Monday.
- OT Joe Noteboom suffered a torn Achilles in Sunday's win over the Panthers and will rest the rest of the season, coach Sean McVay announced Monday.
- QB Tua Tagovailoa (concussion/ankle) will go through practice this week as the starter, coach Mike McDaniel said Monday. Tagovailoa cleared concussion protocol on Oct. 15 and is set to return for Week 7's prime-time matchup versus Pittsburgh.
- CB Byron Jones (leg) isn't expected to return to practice this week, according to McDaniel. Currently on the reserve/PUP list, Jones underwent offseason surgery and rehab continues to be slower than initially anticipated.
- CB Nik Needham (Achilles) is being placed on season-ending injured reserve, per McDaniel
- TE Hunter Henry told reporters Monday he underwent offseason shoulder surgery after playing through an injury in the 2021 season.
- S Talanoa Hufanga is in concussion protocol, head coach Kyle Shanahan said.
- TE Cameron Brate (neck) flew home with the team after follow-up scans came back negative, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Brate was taken off the field on a stretcher in Sunday's loss to the Steelers and immediately transported to the hospital for further evaluation. Rapoport adds that Brate was in good spirits and will continue to be monitored. Bucs coach Todd Bowles said Monday that Brate has a sprained neck and suffered no neurological issues.