NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- OL Hayden Howerton was placed on practice squad injured list.
- S Budda Baker (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve. Head coach Jonathan Gannon told reporters Monday that Baker did not tear his hamstring and will return this season.
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. has an ankle injury that head coach John Harbaugh described as minor after Sunday's win over Cincinnati. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports Beckham will be managing the issue and, if all goes well, the injury shouldn't affect his availability going forward.
- S Marcus Williams decided not to have surgery for his pectoral injury and won't be placed on injured reserve, Harbaugh announced.
- LB Shaq Thompson is believed to have suffered a fractured fibula, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. He will have further tests tomorrow to determine the severity of the injury, with NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reporting it will likely keep him out of the rest of the season. Thompson was carted off the field Monday night versus the Saints and subsequently ruled out.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- C Justin McCray, per the NFL transaction wire
- WR Darnell Mooney did not suffer a serous knee injury in Sunday's loss to Tampa Bay, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- S Kareem Jackson will not be suspended by the league for his hit on Commanders tight end Logan Thomas on Sunday, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero report, per sources. Jackson is expected to be fined, per Pelissero. Jackson was ejected for the hit.
- DE Ronnie Perkins was signed off New England's practice squad.
- RB David Montgomery is considered day to day with a thigh bruise, head coach Dan Campbell said Monday. Montgomery said after Sunday's loss to the Seahawks that he could miss "a couple weeks" due the injury, per the Detroit Free Press.
- OLB James Houston suffered a fractured ankle in Sunday's loss to the Seahawks and will be out at least six to eight weeks, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero report, per a source. Houston will have more testing to determine if he’ll need surgery and how much longer he would be out. Campbell confirmed Houston will be out for awhile.
- DB CJ Gardner-Johnson is out indefinitely with what is believed to be a torn pectoral and he could potentially miss the rest of the season, Rapoport and NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported.
- RB Austin Ekeler (ankle) has "no timeline" for his return after missing the team's Week 2 game, head coach Brandon Staley told reporters.
- RB Cam Akers has been the subject of trade talks by the Rams, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. After starting in Week 1, Akers was inactive for Sunday's game against the 49ers. Head coach Sean McVay told reporters Monday that general manager Les Snead has talked to a handful of teams about an Akers trade.
- OG Joe Noteboom suffered a deep bruise to his shoulder in Sunday's game, but is not expected to miss next week's game, per McVay.
- WR Jaylen Waddle is currently in concussion protocol, head coach Mike McDaniel told reporters.
- G Dalton Risner is signing a one-year deal worth $4 million with the team, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- RB Saquon Barkley suffered an ankle sprain Sunday and will miss Thursday's game against the 49ers. He's considered week to week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. He was listed as a DNP in Monday's practice estimation.
- WR Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited in Monday's practice estimation.
- OG Ben Bredeson will be in concussion protocol, per Daboll. He was a DNP on Monday.
- OL Andrew Thomas (hamstring) limited.
- LB Azeez Ojulari (hamstring) limited.
- DB Avonte Maddox had an MRI that revealed a torn pectoral and he will have surgery this week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that the injury will keep Maddox out indefinitely, potentially for the season.
- P Braden Mann (practice squad)
- P Arryn Siposs (practice squad)
- RB Anthony McFarland Jr. (knee) placed on injured reserve.
- WR Diontae Johnson (hamstring) placed on IR.
- WR Gunner Olszewski was ruled out Monday night with a concussion.
- LB Elandon Roberts (neck) did not return.
- S Minkah Fitzpatrick was ruled out Monday night with a chest injury. Head coach Mike Tomlin said after the game that Fitzpatrick was being evaluated at a local hospital.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- WR DK Metcalf is likely to miss multiple practice days this week dealing with injured ribs, head coach Pete Carroll told reporters.
- RB Chase Edmonds is getting an MRI today for a knee injury he suffered in Sunday's win over the Bears, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Edmonds injured his MCL, per Rapoport.
- CB Carlton Davis (toe) doesn't have a clear outlook yet on his availability this week, head coach Todd Bowles told reporters Monday.
- OL John Molchon (practice squad)