NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB J.K. Dobbins (knee), who was inactive on Sunday after being listed as questionable, has yet receive a clear timetable for his return, coach John Harbaugh said Monday. "It's been week to week the last couple weeks," Harbaugh said. "When J.K. is ready, he'll be out there."
- LB Steven Means suffered a torn Achilles in Sunday's loss to the Dolphins, coach John Harbaugh announced. Means was placed on injured reserve.
- LB Josh Ross (foot) was placed on IR.
- LB Kyler Fackrell (practice squad)
- WR Gabe Davis (ankle; questionable) is inactive for Monday night's game versus the Titans.
- DT Tim Settle (calf; doubtful) is inactive for Monday night.
- CB Dane Jackson left the game with an apparent neck injury after a collision with a teammate. He was immobilized and transported in an ambulance out of the stadium.
- LB Matt Milano suffered a stinger in Monday's game.
- S Micah Hyde suffered a neck injury late in Monday's game.
- DT Jordan Phillips suffered a hamstring injury late in Monday's game.
- CB Donte Jackson (hamstring) will get an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his injury, per coach Matt Rhule.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) has been ruled out for Thursday night's game versus the Steelers, coach Kevin Stefanski announced on Monday. Clowney sustained the injury during Sunday's loss to the Jets and didn't return from his exit.
- DE Chase Winovich (hamstring) has also been ruled out for Week 3 by Stefanski.
- TE Jesse James (biceps) has been ruled out, per Stefanski.
- QB Dak Prescott (thumb) will have his stitches removed this week, coach Mike McCarthy told reporters Monday.
- WR Michael Gallup (knee) will need a full week's worth of practice before determining his availability for Monday night against the Giants, per McCarthy.
- TE Dalton Schultz (knee) won't know his availability for Week 3 until closer to game day, but the team feels good about his scan from today, per McCarthy.
- WR Jerry Jeudy is considered day to day as he deals with a chest/sternum injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Jeudy did not return from his first-quarter exit during Sunday's win over Houston.
- CB Pat Surtain II (shoulder) is considered day to day following tests, per Rapoport. Surtain left Sunday's game in the second quarter and did not return.
- OG Tremayne Anchrum fractured his fibula in Sunday's win over the Falcons and will undergo surgery, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Rapoport added that Anchrum is out indefinitely and will be placed on injured reserve.
- CB Troy Hill will have tests run on his injured groin to determine the injury's severity, coach Sean McVay told reporters Monday.
- CB Cobie Durant had a hamstring strain prior to his interception versus the Falcons on Sunday, per McVay.
- DL Leonard Williams (knee) suffered a sprained MCL during Sunday's win over the Panthers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Rapoport added Williams might miss some time, but it is "not expected to be much." Coach Brian Daboll had said Williams was considered day to day after undergoing an MRI on Monday. Added Daboll: "Hopefully he's a fast healer."
- LB Jaylon Smith is being signed to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per Smith's agent. Smith, 27, returns to New York after appearing in four games (two starts) for the Giants last season.
- LB Devin Bush (foot) was listed as a limited participant in Tuesday's estimated practice.
- QB Trey Lance underwent successful surgery on his ankle on Monday morning and is expected to be fully healed for the 2023 season, the team announced. Lance had a fibula fracture and ligament disruption to his right ankle, the team disclosed in a statement.
- RB Tyrion Davis-Price suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's game versus the Seahawks, according to head coach Kyle Shanahan. Davis-Price will miss at least a few weeks, per Shanahan.
- TE Tyler Kroft has an MCL sprain and will miss a few weeks, Shanahan said Monday.
- WR Mike Evans has been suspended without pay for one game by the league for violations of unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct rules in Sunday’s game against the Saints. Evans plans to appeal the suspension, per Pelissero.
- Rookie Malik Willis has been inserted at quarterback in the third quarter with Tennessee trailing, 41-7.
- WR Josh Gordon is being elevated from the practice squad to the active roster ahead of Monday night's game versus the Bills, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per Gordon's agent.