NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Josh Allen and the starters will play "about a quarter and a half" in Saturday's preseason game against the Steelers, coach Sean McDermott told reporters.
- RB Damien Harris (knee) will be limited today, per McDermott.
- WR Gabe Davis (general soreness) will be back today, per McDermott.
- DT Eli Ankou (calf) is not practicing, per McDermott
- LB Terrel Bernard (hamstring), per McDermott.
- LB Baylon Spector (back), per McDermott.
- DB Cam Lewis (groin) will be limited today, per McDermott.
- OT David Bakhtiari, who's been limited for maintenance reasons, will practice today, per head coach Matt LaFleur.
- QB C.J. Stroud will start in Saturday's preseason contest versus the Dolphins, head coach DeMeco Ryans announced.
- LT Terron Armstead texted NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe that he should be "good" following an injury scare in which he was carted off the field after suffering an apparent leg injury. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Armstead will not need surgery and he'll work to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season.
- LB Anthony Barr visited with the team Thursday, but no deal is imminent, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Barr recently had a visit with the Saints, as well.
- RB Breece Hall made his official return to practice today after being activated from the PUP list this week.
- CB Nehemiah Shelton
- WR Tyrie Cleveland (neck) came down awkwardly on his head and neck area during the third quarter of Thursday's preseason game. Cleveland, who had movement in all his extremities, was attended to by the medical team, strapped to a backboard and carted off the field.
- DT Moro Ojomo suffered a neck injury on Thursday and was carted off the field. Ojomo gave a thumbs up to the crowd, waved his hand and has movement in all his extremities.
- OLB Haason Reddick is having surgery to address a thumb injury suffered in Monday’s practice, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that this is all so that Reddick is ready for the start of the season.
- OLB Nolan Smith told reporters after Thursday's game he was fine after he'd been removed from Thursday's game with a shoulder injury. Smith added his exit and subsequent tests were just precautionary.
- CB Zech McPherson suffered an ankle injury Thursday, was carted off the sideline to the locker room and subsequently ruled out.
- RB Kenneth Walker III (groin) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, per head coach Pete Carroll.
- CB Devon Witherspoon (hamstring) may be able to do more on the field next week, per Carroll.
- WR Justin Marshall
- NT Matthew Gotel
- CB Montrae Braswell
- WR Russell Gage suffered a torn patellar tendon in Wednesday's practice and is out for the 2023 season, coach Todd Bowles confirmed to reporters.
- QB Will Levis left Thursday's practice early to consult with the training staff due to an undisclosed issue, head coach Mike Vrabel told reporters. His status for Saturday's preseason game against the host Vikings is to be determined, Vrabel added.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.