NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DT Jordan Phillips (shoulder) did not return to the game versus the Patriots.
- WR John Brown
- CB Tre'Davious White had contract restructured to convert $2.97 million into a bonus, saving Buffalo $2.28 million in cap space, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Thursday.
- WR KJ Hamler suffered a setback in his return from a hamstring injury, coach Nathaniel Hackett told reporters Thursday. Asked whether it will threaten the rest of Hamler’s season, Hackett said they are still evaluating.
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP
- OG Dalton Risner (shoulder) limited
- DE Dre'Mont Jones (illness) limited
- LB Dakota Allen (hamstring) DNP
- CB K'Waun Williams (wrist, elbow, knee) limited
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb, rib) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday after being a DNP yesterday.
- RB Aaron Jones (shin, glute) limited
- RB A.J. Dillon (quad) limited
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) limited
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) limited
- OG Elgton Jenkins (knee) limited
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) limited
- S Darnell Savage (foot) DNP
- CB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) was DNP for the second straight day.
- WR Jakobi Meyers suffered an injury late in the fourth quarter and did not return to the game.
- OLB Matthew Judon had a simple contract restructure, clearing $2.21 million in cap space, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) says he feels "great" and will play Sunday versus the Dolphins. McCaffrey was a limited participant at practice.
- WR Deebo Samuel (quad) limited
- DT Arik Armstead (ankle/foot) told reporters that he plans to play against the Dolphins. He hasn't played since Week 4. Armstead was a limited participant at practice.