NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DB Harrison Hand (from practice squad)
- RB Khalil Herbert will be activated from injured reserve Friday, per head coach Matt Eberflus.
- WR Chase Claypool (knee) is doubtful to play Saturday against Buffalo.
- WR Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) out
- TE Trevon Wesco (calf) out
- OL Cody Whitehair (knee) doubtful
- DB Jaylon Johnson (finger/ribs) questionable
- DB Kindle Vildor (ankle) out
- TE Hayden Hurst (calf) is questionable to play Saturday against New England.
- DE Trey Hendrickson is going to play Saturday against New England despite a broken wrist, per head coach Zac Taylor. Hendrickson was out for the Week 15 win over the Buccaneers.
- DE Sam Hubbard (calf) out
- DT Jay Tufele (illness) questionable
- CB Jalen Davis (thumb) questionable
- CB Cam Taylor-Britt (shoulder) questionable
- RB Damien Harris (thigh) is questionable to play Saturday against Cincinnati.
- RB Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) questionable
- WR Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable
- WR Tyquan Thornton (knee) questionable
- WR DeVante Parker (concussion) out
- CB Jonathan Jones (chest) questionable
- CB Jalen Mills (groin) out
- LS Joe Cardona (ankle) out
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) is out Saturday against Cleveland.
- WR Chris Olave (hamstring) out
- TE Adam Trautman (ankle) questionable
- OG Andrus Peat (illness) questionable
- LB Pete Werner (hamstring) out
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) questionable
- S Marcus Maye (shoulder) questionable
- S P.J. Williams (knee) questionable
- The Steelers' celebration of the 50th anniversary of the "Immaculate Reception" has been moved to the FedEx Great Hall due to expected inclement weather in the Pittsburgh area. The hall will be open from 2-5 p.m. for a replay of the radio broadcast of the play at 3:41 p.m. ET -- the exact time of the play 50 years later. The event was originally scheduled for the Immaculate Reception Monument. Hall of Famer Franco Harris, who died on Wednesday, scored on the “Immaculate Reception,” which is regarded by many as the greatest play in NFL history.
- RB Tony Jones
- OL Daniel Munyer (from practice squad)
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) is out Saturday against Houston.
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable
- C Ben Jones placed on injured reserve
- OG Aaron Brewer (rib) questionable
- OG Nate Davis (ankle) out
- OT Nicholas Petit-Frere (ankle) questionable
- LB Dylan Cole (ankle) out
- CB Terrance Mitchell placed on IR
- S Amani Hooker (knee) questionable