NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Matt Ryan (shoulder; full) returned to the practice field on Thursday. Ryan, who was benched for Sam Ehlinger, has been out since Week 7.
- RB Deon Jackson (knee) DNP
- TE Mo Alie-Cox (ankle) DNP
- LB Shaquille Leonard (back/ankle) DNP
- RB Jake Funk (practice squad)
- RB Phillip Lindsay (practice squad)
- WR Hunter Renfrow (oblique) has been placed on injured reserve and will miss at least four games, NFL Network's James Palmer reported, per a source.
- WR Keelan Cole (knee) full
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) will also miss the next four games after being placed on IR, per Palmer.
- LB Denzel Perryman (hip/ribs) returned to practice on a limited basis.
- LB Blake Martinez announced his retirement from football after seven seasons.
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) limited
- T Trevor Penning (foot) designated for return from injured reserve
- C Erik McCoy (calf) DNP
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) DNP
- CB Marcus Lattimore (abdomen) DNP
- S Marcus Maye (abdomen) DNP
- CB Jason Verrett tore his Achilles in yesterday's practice and will miss the remainder of the season, the team announced.
- CB Tre Brown won't be activated from the reserve/physically unable to perform list this week, per coach Pete Carroll.