NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) limited
- OL Max Garcia (shoulder) DNP
- OL Rodney Hudson (knee) DNP
- DE J.J. Watt (knee) limited
- S Budda Baker (ankle) DNP
- OL Jake Matthews played Thursday night versus the Panthers. Matthews traveled back to Atlanta earlier in the day for the birth of his son and then flew back to Charlotte, North Carolina, for the game.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) DNP
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) DNP
- LB Matt Milano (oblique) full
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) DNP
- CB Donte Jackson will need an MRI to determine the extent of an Achilles injury suffered during the Panthers' game 25-15 win over the Falcons on Thursday, per coach Steve Wilks.
- TE Jake Tonges
- TE David Njoku (ankle) DNP
- OT Jack Conklin (foot) DNP
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (knee) DNP
- CB Denzel Ward (concussion; full) on Thursday told reporters he will play this Sunday versus Miami. Ward hasn't played since Week 5.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) limited. Said coach Mike McCarthy: "This will truly be day to day. We don’t want to get in a spot where he was last year.”
- WR Noah Brown (foot) limited
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) DNP
- S Donovan Wilson (tooth) limited
- WR KJ Hamler won't practice on Thursday after suffering a hamstring injury during yesterday's practice, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.
- LB Baron Browning (hip) will not practice for the second straight day, per coach Nathaniel Hackett.
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) limited
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) DNP
- LB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) limited
- CB Chase Lucas (ankle) limited
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb) limited
- RB Aaron Jones (ankle) limited
- WR Sammy Watkins (knee)
- WR Allen Lazard (shoulder) limited
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) DNP
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) limited
- OG Elgton Jenkins (foot) limited
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) DNP
- WR Brandin Cooks (wrist) returned to practice on a limited basis.
- OL Jordan Steckler was placed on the practice squad/injured list.
- QB Matt Ryan (shoulder; full) returned to the practice field on Thursday. Ryan, who was benched for Sam Ehlinger, has been out since Week 7.
- RB Deon Jackson (knee) DNP
- TE Mo Alie-Cox (ankle) DNP
- LB Shaquille Leonard (back/ankle) DNP
- RB Jake Funk (practice squad)
- RB Phillip Lindsay (practice squad)
- WR Mecole Hardman (abdomen) DNP
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (knee) limited
- WR Hunter Renfrow (oblique) has been placed on injured reserve and will miss at least four games, NFL Network's James Palmer reported, per a source.
- WR Keelan Cole (knee) full
- TE Darren Waller (hamstring) will also miss the next four games after being placed on IR, per Palmer.
- LB Denzel Perryman (hip/ribs) returned to practice on a limited basis.
- LB Blake Martinez announced his retirement from football after seven seasons.
- LB Curtis Bolton signed from practice squad to active roster
- LB Reggie Ragland (practice squad)
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) DNP
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) DNP
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) DNP
- DT Jerry Tillery waived. Tillery was drafted in the first round of the 2019 draft by the Chargers.
- QB Matthew Stafford (concussion) DNP for second day in a row
- C Brian Allen (knee) limited
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (knee) full
- OT Terron Armstead (toe/calf) limited
- OL Austin Jackson (ankle/calf) limited
- WR Adam Thielen (ankle) was a full participant in practice after being limited Wednesday.
- OL Garrett Bradbury (ankle) limited
- DL Dalvin Tomlinson (calf) DNP
- CB Cameron Dantzler (ankle) DNP
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) limited
- T Trevor Penning (foot) designated for return from injured reserve
- C Erik McCoy (calf) DNP
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) DNP
- CB Marcus Lattimore (abdomen) DNP
- S Marcus Maye (abdomen) DNP
- FB Adam Prentice signed to active roster
- OT Derrick Kelly (practice squad)
- LB Kenny Young (practice squad)
- LB Nephi Sewell signed to active roster
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) limited
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) DNP
- OT Evan Neal (knee) DNP
- LB Oshane Ximines (quad) limited
- CB Avonte Maddox (hamstring) DNP
- LB Myles Jack (knee) DNP
- CB William Jackson (back) DNP
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) DNP
- K Chris Boswell (right groin) was placed on injured reserve and will miss at least the next four games.
- CB Jason Verrett tore his Achilles in yesterday's practice and will miss the remainder of the season, the team announced.
- CB Tre Brown won't be activated from the reserve/physically unable to perform list this week, per coach Pete Carroll.
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) will not make the trip to Germany due to his injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- OG Luke Goedeke (foot) will also miss the trip, per Rapoport.
- LB J.J. Russell (hamstring) is also out versus Seattle, per Rapoport.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) practiced in full on Thursday after being limited in his return yesterday.
- RB Derrick Henry (not injury related) DNP
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) DNP
- LB Bud Dupree (hip) DNP
- LB Zach Cunningham (elbow) DNP
- CB Kristian Fulton (hamstring) DNP
- S Amani Hooker (shoulder) DNP
- RB J.D. McKissic (neck) DNP
- WR Jahan Dotson (hamstring) returned to practice on a limited basis.
- LB Cole Holcomb (foot) DNP