NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- S Ronnie Harrison suffered a hamstring injury during pregame warmups and was ruled out of Thursday's game, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.
- LB Anthony Walker was ruled out of the contest with a knee injury. He was carted off of the field in the third quarter after appearing to have been stepped on. Walker was seen with an aircast surrounding the length of his left leg as he left the game.
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (quad) did not return to the game.
- DT Taven Bryan (hamstring) did not return to the game.
- WR Allen Lazard (ankle) DNP after being limited on Wednesday.
- WR Christian Watson (hamstring) DNP after being limited on Wednesday.
- WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring) DNP after being limited on Wednesday.
- WR Randall Cobb (illness) DNP
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) limited
- K Mason Crosby (illness) DNP
- WR Travis Fulgham (practice squad)
- S Mike Brown (from practice squad)