NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Carson Strong (practice squad)
- CB Trayvon Mullen was waived, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported. Mullen was acquired in August in a trade with the Raiders in exchange for a conditional 2023 draft pick. Tuesday's move means the selection sent to the Raiders remains a seventh-round pick, Garafolo added.
- QB Kyler Murray suffered a torn ACL on Monday night against the Patriots and is out for the remainder of the season.
- DL Zach Allen (hand) will not play in the team's matchup against the Broncos, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
- RB Damien Williams waived
- QB Tyler Huntley was able to participate in the team’s walk-through but is still in concussion protocol, per head coach John Harbaugh. Huntley was listed as limited in the team's injury report.
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) DNP
- P Jordan Stout (right knee) limited
- WR Cole Beasley (practice squad)
- DT Brandin Bryant
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) was a full participant in Tuesday's walk-through practice.
- FB Reggie Gilliam (ankle) limited
- C Mitch Morse (elbow) full
- LB Matt Milano (knee) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm) full
- WR Marquez Stevenson (from practice squad)
- DT C.J. Brewer
- DL Daviyon Nixon waived
- WR David Bell (thumb, toe) did not participate in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- TE David Njoku (knee) limited
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (foot) placed on injured reserve
- CB A.J. Green (toe) full
- CB Denzel Ward (shoulder) limited
- S John Johnson (knee) limited
- LT Tyron Smith (hamstring) is expected to play Sunday against Jacksonville, owner Jerry Jones said Tuesday.
- DT Johnathan Hankins (pec strain) is not expected to play for the remainder of the regular season, Jones said. Hankins should return for the playoffs.
- WR Jerry Jeudy will not be suspended for his conduct during Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs, but he’s facing fines for multiple violations, including removing his helmet on the field and making contact with an official, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- RB Mike Boone (ankle) placed on injured reserve
- RB Dameon Pierce suffered an ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to Dallas, and his status for this week's game against the Chiefs is TBD, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- RB Gerrid Doaks (practice squad)
- RB Eno Benjamin
- WR Robert Foster (practice squad)
- TE Nikola Kalinic
- WR Keke Coutee
- CB Kenny Moore II (ankle) DNP
- OG Netane Muti to the active roster
- OG Willie Wright (practice squad)
- LB Kana'i Mauga (practice squad)
- LB Jayon Brown placed on injured reserve
- QB John Wolford (neck) will be out for this week's matchup against the Packers, according to head coach Sean McVay.
- WR Cooper Kupp (ankle): McVay said he would be "hard-pressed" to see Kupp play again this season.
- DL Aaron Donald (ankle) has a possibility of playing on Monday night, according to McVay.
- QB Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) was listed as limited in Tuesday's practice participation estimation.
- RB Jeff Wilson (knee) DNP
- WR Tyreek Hill (ankle) limited
- OT Terron Armstead (toe/pectoral/knee) DNP
- OT Blake Brandel (knee) did not participate in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- C Garrett Bradbury (back) limited
- DT James Lynch (shoulder) limited
- DT Harrison Phillips (back) DNP
- LB Jordan Hicks (ankle) DNP
- CB Cameron Dantzler (illness) DNP
- S Harrison Smith (neck) limited
- The NFL and NFLPA are reviewing the circumstances surrounding the sequence of events of WR DeVante Parker's concussion during Monday night's game and his removal from the game, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
- S Anthony Harris (practice squad)
- P Brett Kern (practice squad)
- P Arryn Siposs was placed on injured reserve
- WR Auden Tate (practice squad)
- S Marquise Blair (practice squad)
- QB Kenny Pickett remains in concussion protocol, coach Mike Tomlin told reporters. Pickett left Sunday's loss to Baltimore in the first quarter. After initially being cleared, the starting QB was eventually ruled out and replaced by Mitchell Trubisky. "Even though we clear someone to continue, oftentimes they're continually evaluated throughout the process of a game, and that's what transpired," Tomlin said Tuesday. "When he came off the field the next series, they continued that evaluation, and it was determined that he could not continue."
- DL Chris Wormley tore his ACL and is out for the season, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- DL Michael Dwumfour (practice squad)
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) DNP
- QB Brock Purdy (oblique/rib) was limited in practice Tuesday and it's unclear if he'll be able to play on Thursday, according to head coach Kyle Shanahan.
- RB Christian McCaffrey (knee) limited
- WR Deebo Samuel (knee/ankle) could miss "three-ish" weeks, according to Shanahan.
- CB Dontae Johnson (knee) placed on practice squad injured reserve
- RB DeeJay Dallas (ankle) did not participate in Tuesday's practice.
- RB Kenneth Walker III (ankle) full
- OT Al Woods (Achilles) DNP
- S Ryan Neal (knee) DNP
- LB Olakunle Fatukasi waived
- QB Kevin Hogan (practice squad)