NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- Al Holcomb, Carolina's interim defensive coordinator in 2022, is being interview for the Falcons DC job today, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports, per a source.
- WR Dezmon Patmon (practice squad)
- DT Cortez Broughton (practice squad)
- WR Tanner Gentry (practice squad)
- LB Joe Giles-Harris (practice squad)
- Jim Schwartz is being hired as the new defensive coordinator, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- OT Jason Peters (hip) will be able to practice Wednesday, per head coach Mike McCarthy.
- S Jayron Kearse (knee) could practice Wednesday, per McCarthy.
- S Israel Mukuamu (hamstring) could practice Wednesday, per McCarthy.
- Thomas Brown, current Rams assistant head coach, has completed an interview for the Texans head coaching job.
- Ejiro Evero, the Broncos defensive coordinator, has completed an interview for the Texans head coaching job.
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) was limited for Tuesday's practice.
- WR Kendric Pryor (shoulder) limited
- WR Jamal Agnew (shoulder) limited
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen) DNP
- OL Luke Fortner (back) limited
- LS Ross Matiscik (back) DNP
- RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (high ankle sprain) will practice return to practice this week, per head coach Andy Reid.
- WR Mecole Hardman (pelvis) did not practice on Tuesday.
- WR Skyy Moore (hand) full
- TE Jody Fortson (elbow) will return to practice this week, per Reid.
- DE Frank Clark (groin) limited
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (hip) full
- The Chargers fired offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi and passing game coordinator/quarterbacks coach Shane Day on Tuesday, three days after the team's colossal playoff collapse in Jacksonville.
- WR Keelan Doss is one of 12 players signed to reserve/future contracts.
- WR Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) was limited in Tuesday's practice estimation.
- LB Landon Collins (ankle) limited
- LB Azeez Ojulari (quad) limited
- CB Fabian Moreau (hip) limited
- CB Adoree’ Jackson (back) limited
- S Julian Love (hamstring) limited
- S Jason Pinnock (Abdomen) full
- QB Jalen Hurts is "feeling good" ahead of the Eagles Divisional Round matchup versus the Giants, per head coach Nick Sirianni. Hurts suffered a right shoulder injury during Philadelphia's Week 15 win over Chicago. The injury kept Hurts out for two games, including the team's last matchup versus the Cowboys. However, Hurts was able to come back for the Eagles final regular-season game against the Giants. Hurts is even feeling better than he did for that game, Sirianni added. Hurts was also not on Tuesday's injury report estimation.
- OT Lane Johnson (groin) limited
- DE Robert Quinn (back) limited
- DT Linval Joseph (calf) limited
- CB Avonte Maddox (toe) DNP
- WR Tyrie Cleveland (practice squad)
- WR Anthony Miller has signed a one-year contract, the team announced.
- C Joey Hunt was among 10 players signed to reserve/futures contracts.
- WR Russell Gage is set to be released from the hospital after suffering a concussion during the fourth quarter of his team's playoff loss to the Dallas Cowboys, head coach Todd Bowles announced. Bowles added Gage's "neck is fine." Gage tweeted Tuesday that he is "doing great and is in great spirits."
- RB Patrick Laird was among 12 players signed to reserve/futures contracts.
GENERAL MANAGER NEWS
- Ran Carthon, formerly the 49ers director of player personnel, has been hired as the Titans' new general manager, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo reported Tuesday.
- OL John Leglue was signed to a reserve/future contract.
- Pat Shurmur is interviewing for the team's vacant offensive coordinator position today, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports.