NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- DB Dicaprio Bootle was signed to the active roster from the practice squad.
- QB Deshaun Watson remains day to day with a rotator cuff contusion, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per sources. Watson didn't practice Monday but did do some throwing. His status for Week 6 remains TBD after missing Cleveland's Week 4 loss.
- RB Javonte Williams (quad) was a full participant in practice after being limited Monday.
- TE Greg Dulcich (hamstring; limited) has been designated to return from injured reserve and returned to practice today. Dulcich has not played since Week 1.
- C Lloyd Cushenberry III (quad) was limited in today's practice.
- DT D.J. Jones (knee) was a DNP for the second straight day.
- LB Frank Clark missed Tuesday's practice due to an illness, head coach Sean Payton announced.
- OLB Baron Browning (knee) limited
- S Justin Simmons (hip) limited
- WR Zay Jones (knee) is considered day to day, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- TE Travis Kelce (ankle) is "feeling a little bit better" and practiced Tuesday in a limited capacity, coach Andy Reid told reporters. Kelce was listed as a DNP on Monday's estimated practice report. The TE is dealing with a low ankle sprain ahead of Thursday night's game against Denver.
- LB Nick Bolton (ankle) was limited for the second straight practice.
- DE George Karlaftis (hamstring) limited.
- RB Austin Ekeler (ankle) says he was a full participant in today's practice and is 99% sure he will play in Week 6, NFL Network's Bridget Condon reported. Ekeler hasn't placed since Week 1 due to his ankle injury.
- WR Tyquan Thornton has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- QB Daniel Jones said Tuesday that he was "feeling better" after suffering a neck injury in Week 5 and that "the goal" is to play Week 6 against the Bills: "I'm gonna do everything I can to be out there."
- WR Cole Beasley has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- OT La’el Collins is set to visit the Giants on a free-agent workout, NFL Network Insiders Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo reported.
- OT La’el Collins visited the Jets for a free-agent workout, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- LB Nakobe Dean (foot) has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- WR Diontae Johnson, who is on injured reserve with a hamstring injury, told reporters Tuesday that he's going to return in Week 7 against the Rams.
- OLB T.J. Watt suffered a dislocated finger and tore multiple ligaments in Sunday's win over the Ravens but will not miss any time, NFL Network Insiders Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero reported, per sources. Rapoport adds that Watt may need surgery after the season depending on how it heals.
- S Jeremy Reaves suffered a partially torn ACL in Washington's Week 5 loss and could miss the rest of the season, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported, per sources. Reaves is gathering more medical opinions before making a decision on his immediate future. Washington placed Reaves on injured reserve today.
- S Darrick Forrest (shoulder) has been placed on IR.