NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (ACL) was placed on the physically unable to perform list.
- TE Zach Ertz (knee) was placed on PUP list. Ertz told reporters it's not "unrealistic" to rule out a Week 1 return.
- LB BJ Ojulari (knee) was placed on PUP list. Head coach Jonathan Gannon said he had a procedure after suffering the injury between the NFL Scouting Combine and the draft, but should be practicing soon.
- CB Garrett Williams (knee) placed on non-football injury list.
- TE Kyle Pitts (knee) will be participating in practice Wednesday, head coach Arthur Smith told reporters. Pitts missed the final seven games of last season with his injury.
- OLB Von Miller (ACL) said Wednesday that he feels "very good "and is making progress in his recovery despite being placed on the physically unable to perform list. Miller also said he's still shooting to play Week 1 -- and no later than Week 6.
- S Damar Hamlin is "full go" for training camp, coach Sean McDermott told reporters. The team will take it "one day at a time" with the safety as he returns from the cardiac arrest he suffered in January.
- S Donovan Wilson suffered a calf strain during Wednesday's practice, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources.
- DB Josh Butler
- WR John Metchie III was cleared to practice and participate in training camp, general manager Nick Caserio told reporters. The 2022 second-round pick missed his rookie season while undergoing treatment for leukemia. Metchie participated in minicamp earlier this offseason.
- RT Tytus Howard agreed to terms on a three-year, $56 million contract extension, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Wednesday.
- OT George Fant worked out for the Texans on Wednesday, per the transaction wire.
- LB Dawuane Smoot was placed on the physically unable to perform list, the team announced Wednesday.
- WR John Ross was placed on the reserve/retired list, per the transaction wire. Ross, the record holder for the fastest 40-yard dash (4.22) at the NFL Scouting Combine, played five seasons in the NFL. The No. 9 overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft finishes his career with 62 receptions for 11 touchdowns in 37 games.
- DT Neil Farrell was placed on the non-football injury list, per the transaction wire.
- TE C.J. Uzomah passed his physical and is off the physically unable to perform list, per the transaction wire.
- OT Mekhi Becton is day-to-day with a knee issue, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters. Becton is coming off of a fractured kneecap that kept him out for the whole of the 2022 season.
- DE John Franklin-Myers is dealing with groin tightness, per Saleh, but it is not considered serious and should only cost him a couple days.
- CB Joey Porter Jr., a second-round pick, signed his rookie contract Wednesday.
- LB Kyahva Tezino is signing with San Francisco following his workout, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources. Tezino spent time in the USFL.
- DB Terrance Mitchell
- P Mitch Wishnowsky was placed on the non-football injury list, per the transaction wire.
- DE Nick Bosa was placed on the reserve/did not report list, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported. San Francisco doesn’t expect him to practice without a new contract. Bosa, 2022's Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year is entering the final season of his deal, which has a base value of $17.9 million.
- OLB Levi Bell
- CB Andrew Whitaker
- DB Chris Steele
- TE Noah Fant was placed on the physically unable to perform list to start training camp.
- NT Austin Faoliu was placed on the PUP list.
- NT Bryan Mone (ACL) was placed on the PUP list.
- LB Jordyn Brooks (ACL) was placed on the PUP list. Head coach Pete Carroll said that Brooks is "close to being ready" to return but will take it one day at a time.
- CB Tariq Woolen (knee) was placed on the PUP list.
- S Jamal Adams (quad) was placed on the PUP list. Caroll says Adams is "close to being ready" to return but will take it one day at a time.
- NT Jonah Tavai was waived with a non-football injury designation
- WR Russell Gage has a leg injury, head coach Todd Bowles told reporters Wednesday. Bowles said Gage is working to get back to 100 percent.