NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) is considered day to day, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
- QB Colt McCoy (leg) is considered day to day, per Kingsbury. He hopes that McCoy or Murray will be available for Monday Night Football.
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) has 21-day practice window opened. There is a chance he will play Monday, per Kingsbury.
- TE Zach Ertz (knee) is out for the season, Kingsbury confirmed.
- TE Chris Pierce (practice squad)
- OL Julién Davenport (practice squad)
- G Jalen Mayfield (back) has been designated to return to practice, opening his window to return from injured reserve, coach Arthur Smith announced.
- CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring) limited
- RB Gus Edwards (hamstring) limited
- TE Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder) limited
- OT Ronnie Stanley (rest) DNP
- DE Calais Campbell (rest) DNP
- LB David Ojabo (Achilles) could make his NFL debut this Sunday, coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday. Ojabo hasn't played since tearing his Achilles on his pro day.
- OLB Jason Pierre-Paul (ankle) full
- OLB Justin Houston (rest) DNP
- CB Marcus Peter (rest) DNP
- CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip) limited
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) limited
- FB Reggie Gilliam (illness) DNP
- WR Jake Kumerow (ankle) DNP
- NT Jordan Phillips (illness) DNP
- NT Tim Settle (illness) DNP
- LB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel) will not practice today, per McDermott
- LB Matt Milano (illness) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm/illness) DNP
- S Jordan Poyer (elbow) limited
- QB P.J Walker (ankle) DNP
- OT Taylor Moton (ankle) DNP
- OLB Frankie Luvu (illness) DNP
- CB Jaycee Horn (foot) limited
- FS Myles Hartsfield (ankle) DNP
- RB David Montgomery (personal) DNP
- TE Cole Kmet (thigh) DNP
- OL Teven Jenkins (hip) DNP
- LB Matt Adams (calf) activated from injured reserve
- DB Kyler Gordon (knee) limited
- DL Taco Charlton (from Saints practice squad)
- LB A.J. Klein waived
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) DNP
- HB Chris Evans (knee) limited
- OT La'el Collins (rest) DNP
- DT Josh Tupou (calf) DNP
- CB Tre Flowers (hamstring) limited
- CB Mike Hilton (finger) full participant
- S Dax Hill (shoulder) DNP
- DT Roderick Perry II (practice squad)
- DT Ben Stille (from Dolphins practice squad)
- TE David Njoku (ankle) DNP
- OT Jack Conklin (foot) full
- OG Wyatt Teller (calf) limited
- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (knee) full
- DL Takk McKinley signed to the practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) "will be part of it today" at a walkthrough practice, coach Mike McCarthy said.
- WR Michael Gallup (knee) full
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot) DNP
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) limited
- CB Anthony Brown (concussion) limited
- RB Latavius Murray (wrist)
- WR KJ Hamler (hamstring) DNP
- WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP
- WR Kendall Hinton (shoulder) limited
- OL Cameron Fleming (quad) limited
- G Graham Glasgow (shoulder) limited
- OLB Baron Browning (hip) limited
- ILB Jonas Griffith (ankle) full
- CB K’waun Williams (wrist/elbow/knee) DNP
- S Kareem Jackson (NIR) limited
- S Justin Simmons (knee) limited
- WR D.J. Chark (ankle) will practice today, coach Dan Campbell said, as the Lions start his activation window to come back from injured reserve.
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) DNP
- RB Jamaal Williams (illness) DNP
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) full
- C Frank Ragnow (foot) DNP
- LB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) full
- S DeShon Elliott (concussion protocol) DNP
- WR Romeo Doubs (ankle) is out for Thursday's game versus the Packers
- OL Elgton Jenkins (knee) questionable
- OT David Bakhtiari (knee) questionable
- LB De'Vondre Campbell (knee) out
- WR Amari Rodgers picked up off waivers from the Packers
- WR Tyron Johnson waived
- WR Brandin Cooks (hip/wrist) DNP
- WR Nico Collins (groin) limited
- OL Kenyon Green (shoulder) limited
- DL Maliek Collins (chest) DNP
- LB Christian Kirksey (neck) limited
- DB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) limited
- DT DeForest Buckner (neck) DNP
- DE Kwity Paye (ankle) DNP
- DE Yannick Ngakoue (back) limited
- RB Jerick McKinnon (hamstring/shoulder) limited
- RB Isiah Pacheco (quad) limited
- WR Mecole Hardman (abdomen/illness) DNP
- WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) DNP
- WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (illness) DNP
- OT Andrew Wylie (elbow) full participant
- CB Chris Lammons (concussion) DNP
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (knee) limited
- QB Derek Carr (back) full
- WR Davante Adams (abdomen) limited
- OT Kolton Miller (shoulder/abdomen) limited
- LB Denzel Perryman (hip/ribs) limited
- CB Sam Webb (knee) limited
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (personal) DNP
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) limited
- WR Mike Williams (ankle) limited
- WR DeAndre Carter (ribs) limited
- TE Gerald Everett (groin) limited
- DL Christian Covington (pec) placed on injured reserve.
- DL Otito Ogbonnia (knee) placed on injured reserve.
- OLB Joey Bosa (groin) is not close to being back yet, per coach Brandon Staley, who said that "It's going to be some time."
- K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) DNP
- DL Tyeler Davison signed to active roster from Browns practice squad.
- DL David Moa (practice squad)
- QB Matthew Stafford (concussion protocol) was a full participant today, coach Sean McVay said. McVay added that he expects Stafford to be cleared from concussion protocol on Friday and play in Sunday's game versus the Saints.
- QB John Wolford (neck) DNP
- WR Cooper Kupp (ankle) officially placed on injured reserve. McVay announced Monday that Kupp had suffered a high ankle sprain during Sunday's loss against the Arizona Cardinals.
- WR Justin Jefferson (toe) limited
- OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion) DNP
- LB Za'Darius Smith (knee) limited
- CB Akayleb Evans (concussion) DNP
- TE Hunter Thedford (practice squad) is signing with the Patriots as an offensive tackle, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source.
- WR DeVante Parker (knee) limited
- LB Josh Uche (hamstring) limited
- S Kyle Dugger (ankle) limited
- P Jake Bailey (back) limited
- RB David Johnson (practice squad), per NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo. The former All-Pro running back spent the last two seasons in Houston, tallying 1,458 total yards and nine touchdowns on 279 touches.
- RB Mark Ingram (knee) DNP
- WR Jarvis Landry (ankle) limited
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) DNP
- DE Cameron Jordan (eye) DNP
- CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) DNP
- S Marcus Maye (abdomen) limited
- WR Kenny Golladay (hamstring) limited
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) DNP
- DL Dexter Lawrence (back/rest) DNP
- LB Kayvon Thibodeaux (illness)
- WR Corey Davis (knee) DNP
- OT Duane Brown (shoulder) limited
- OL Nate Herbig (shin) DNP
- DL Sheldon Rankins (elbow) DNP
- OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is working out Wednesday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
- WR A.J. Brown (ankle) limited
- WR DeVonta Smith (knee) limited
- TE Dallas Goedert (shoulder) placed on injured reserve.
- TE Tyree Jackson activated from the team's physically unable to perform list.
- C Jason Kelce (ankle) limited
- DE Janarius Robinson has 21-day practice window opened.
- DT Marlon Tuipulotu (knee) placed on injured reserve.
- DT Linval Joseph
- S Marquise Blair (practice squad)
- RB Najee Harris (knee) full
- DL DeMarvin Leal (knee) returned to practice today, opening the 21-day window to activate him from injured reserve.
- DT Larry Ogunjobi (knee) DNP
- LB T.J. Watt (pectoral) full
- CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) DNP
- DE Jeffery Simmons (ankle) questionable for Thursday night versus the Packers.
- LB Bud Dupree (hip) out
- DB Elijah Molden (groin) questionable
- K Randy Bullock (right calf) out
- K Josh Lambo signed to active roster from practice squad
- WR Chris Conley
- QB Taylor Heinicke was named the starter by Rivera for the Commanders' game versus the Texans on Sunday.
- QB Carson Wentz (finger) has been cleared to throw again and threw off to the side on Wednesday, but has not been designated to return to practice yet. Wentz fractured his ring finger in Week 6 versus the Bears.
- RB Antonio Gibson (knee) full
- WR Curtis Samuel (shin) limited
- TE Logan Thomas (rib) limited
- LB David Mayo (hamstring) limited