NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Marquise Brown (foot) listed as DNP in walkthrough practice.
- OL Lachavious Simmons placed on practice squad injured list.
- OL Koda Martin (practice squad)
- TE Kyle Pitts (hamstring) did not practice.
- CB Isaiah Oliver (knee) has been designated to return to practice, per coach Arthur Smith.
- DT Jaleel Johnson (practice squad)
- RB Gus Edwards (knee) returned to practice for the first time since suffering a torn ACL last Sept.
- RB J.K. Dobbins (chest) did not practice.
- WR Rashod Bateman (foot) DNP
- OT Ronnie Stanley (ankle) practiced in full.
- WR Bailey Gaither (practice squad)
- WR Andy Isabella to practice squad, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- WR Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) will practice on a limited basis Wednesday, per coach Sean McDermott.
- WR Tavon Austin has agreed to part ways with the team, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reports. Austin was on the Bills' practice squad and will seek an opportunity elsewhere.
- WR Jaquarii Roberson (practice squad), per Garafolo.
- S Jeremy Chinn (hamstring) has been placed on injured reserve and will miss at least the next four games.
- S Juston Burris signed to active roster from practice squad.
- RB David Montgomery (ankle) did not practice.
- WR N'Keal Harry (ankle) designated to return to practice. Harry, who was acquired by the Bears this offseason, underwent surgery for a high ankle sprain he suffered early in training camp.
- OG Cody Whitehair (knee) placed on injured reserve and will miss at least the next four games.
- CB Jaylon Johnson (quad) is day to day, per coach Matt Eberflus.
- DE Khalid Kareem (hamstring) has been designated to return to practice.
- CB Cam Taylor-Britt (abdomen) has been designated to return to practice.
- DE Myles Garrett (shoulder, biceps) returned to practice Wednesday on a limited basis. Garrett, who was involved in a car accident on Sept. 26, was held out of last week's game.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) is not expected to practice, per Stefanski.
- CB Greedy Williams (hamstring) has been designated to return to practice. Williams placed on injured reserve before Week 1.
- TE Pharaoh Brown signed to active roster.
- S Richard LeCounte III (practice squad)
- QB Dak Prescott (thumb) is expected to work off to the side as he continues his recovery and won't be involved in practice in a substantial way, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said Wednesday that "the next step is to get enough strength in his hand to throw the football."
- TE Dalton Schultz (knee) was a full participant in practice.
- LB Damone Clark designated to return to practice.
- S Jayron Kearse (knee) practiced in full.
- LS Jake McQuaide placed on injured reserve.
- QB Will Grier signed to active roster.
- LS Tucker Addington (practice squad)
- LS Matt Overton (practice squad)
- QB Russell Wilson (shoulder) has no game status on the injury report for Thursday night's game versus the Colts.
- OG Quinn Meinerz (hamstring) is out.
- OT Billy Turner (knee) is questionable.
- RB D'Andre Swift (shoulder; DNP) is still resting after missing last Sunday's game, but is feeling better, coach Dan Campbell said Wednesday. Campbell considered Swift as day-to-day.
- WR Amon-Ra St. Brown (ankle; DNP) remains day-to-day as well and will also continue to rest after missing last week's game, per Campbell.
- WR Josh Reynolds (ankle) DNP
- TE T.J. Hockenson (hip) DNP
- DL Josh Paschal designated to return to practice.
- CB Jerry Jacobs designated to return to practice.
- WR Tom Kennedy signed to active roster.
- K Michael Badgley (practice squad)
- WR Allen Lazard (ankle) was limited in Wednesday's practice.
- CB Jaire Alexander (groin) was limited.
- S Adrian Amos (concussion) DNP
- CB Derek Stingley Jr. injured his left arm and is wearing a brace for protection. Said coach Lovie Smith Wednesday: "We hope he can (play). He should be good to go." Stingley was limited in practice.
- TE Nick Eubanks
- WR Davion Davis (practice squad)
- RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle) has been officially ruled out of Thursday night's road game versus the Broncos.
- LB Shaquille Leonard (concussion/nose/back) was also ruled out, as expected.
- S Julian Blackmon (ankle) was ruled out.
- WR Dezmon Patmon (practice squad)
- WR Hunter Renfrow (concussion) will return to practice with a non-contact jersey, head coach Josh McDaniels said Wednesday. Renfrow missed the last two games following his concussion.
- LB Denzel Perryman is in the concussion protocol.
- QB Justin Herbert (ribs) full
- WR Keenan Allen (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday and is considered day to day, coach Brandon Staley said Wednesday.
- WR Joshua Allen (ankle) limited
- TE Donald Parham (hamstring) full
- K Dustin Hopkins (right quadricep) limited
- C Brian Allen (knee) did not practice Wednesday.
- WR Jaylen Waddle (groin) did not practice Wednesday.
- CB Xavien Howard (groins) is considered day to day after not practicing Wednesday, but is doing everything he can to play Sunday, per head coach Mike McDaniel.
- CB Byron Jones (Achilles) is not ready to begin practicing yet, per McDaniel.
- WR Blake Proehl designated to return to practice
- LB Za'Darius Smith (knee) limited
- DB Andrew Booth (quad) limited
- DL Khyiris Tonga signed to active roster.
- S Mike Brown (practice squad)
- QB Mac Jones (ankle) was limited in Wednesday's practice. NFL Network's Mike Giardi reports that while Jones is making progress, it is unlikely to start barring a speedier recovery than expected this week.
- QB Brian Hoyer (concussion; DNP)
- WR Jakobi Meyers (knee; limited)
- TE Jonnu Smith is considered week to week after being diagnosed with a low ankle sprain, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that Smith may miss some time due to the injury.
- QB Garrett Gilbert (practice squad)
- OL Sebastian Gutierrez (practice squad)
- OL Marcus Cannon signed to active roster.
- QB Jameis Winston (back/ankle) did not practice Wednesday.
- WR Michael Thomas (foot) DNP
- DT Malcolm Roach designated to return to practice.
- WR Kevin White (practice squad)
- DB Bryce Thompson (practice squad)
- QB Daniel Jones is getting an optimistic outlook on his ankle injury going into this weekend's London game after the team didn't immediately sign the two QBs they worked out on Tuesday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero report. Jones was listed as a limited participant in Wednesday's practice. Coach Brian Daboll said Wednesday that Jones has made "a lot of progress" since Sunday.
- QB Tyrod Taylor won't practice today, per Daboll.
- WR Kenny Golladay (knee) is not expected to travel with the team for Sunday's London game versus the Packers.
- C Nick Gates (leg) has returned to practice. Placed on the PUP list to start training camp, Gates suffered a fractured leg on Sept. 16 that required numerous operations.
- QB Zach Wilson will be limited in practice due to an ankle injury, but coach Robert Saleh said it isn't a big deal.
- LT Duane Brown (shoulder) has been designated to return to practice.
- DT Quincy Williams (ankle) is doubtful to play this week, per Saleh.
- DL Vinny Curry has been designated to return to practice.
- LT Andre Dillard (arm) has been designated to return to practice, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. The veteran suffered a broken forearm in practice on Sept. 1.
- LT Jordan Mailata is dealing with a shoulder injury and his availability for Sunday is in question, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported on Good Morning Football Wednesday.
- K Cameron Dicker (practice squad)
- WR Calvin Austin III has been designated to return to practice.
- S Minkah Fitzpatrick (knee) did not practice and his availability for Sunday will be determined later in the week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- OL Trent Williams (ankle) DNP
- DL Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) DNP
- DL Javon Kinlaw (knee) DNP
- CB Jason Verrett designated to return to practice.
- DB Jimmie Ward designated to return to practice.
- WR Willie Snead IV (practice squad)
- RB Rashaad Penny (shoulder) DNP
- QB Tom Brady is seemingly back to his scheduled off day after being seen at practice but not actively participating. Brady (right shoulder/right finger) officially listed a DNP.
- WR Julio Jones (knee) was limited in practice.
- TE Cameron Brate (concussion) is not practicing.
- WR Cole Beasley has decided to retire, NFL Network Insiders Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo report, per Beasley's agent Justin Turner. Signing with the Bucs early in the season and appearing in last week's loss to the Chiefs, Beasley's retirement will be effective immediately.
- LB Monty Rice designated to return to practice.
- RB Brian Robinson Jr. has been designated to return to practice. The third-round rookie RB sustained gunshot wounds over a month ago in Washington, D.C., and is expected to be activated off the reserve/non-football injury list this week after fully recovering.