NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
- QB Trace McSorley (promoted to active roster from practice squad)
- QB Jarrett Guarantano (practice squad)
- CB Corey Ballentine (practice squad)
- WR Jontre Kirklin (from practice squad)
- QB Colt McCoy (calf) placed on injured reserve.
- TE Zach Ertz (calf) is "improving" according to head coach Kliff Kingsbury, but is still day to day. He was a limited practice participant.
- DE J.J. Watt is day to day with a calf injury, Kingsbury told the media. He did not practice Wednesday.
- LB Markus Golden (toe) DNP
- CB Trayvon Mullen (toe) DNP
- WR Allen Lazard (ankle) NFL. HC Matt LaFleur said Lazard was stepped on last week, but did not reveal his status for Sunday's season opener versus the Vikings.
- WR Christian Watson (knee) full
- TE Robert Tonyan (knee) limited
- T David Bakhtiari (knee) limited
- G Elgton Jenkins (pectoral, knee) limited
- S Darnell Savage (hamstring) limited
- K Mason Crosby (right knee) full
- LB Shaquille Leonard's (back) status for Sunday's Week 1 matchup is still in question, head coach Frank Reich said Wednesday. Reich said it is unlikely Leonard will play versus the Texans due to needing more practice time to get back to full form, but nothing is set in stone. Leonard practiced Wednesday and was officially listed as a full participant.
- OT Dennis Kelly (knee) limited
- QB Joe Flacco will start Sunday's Week 1 game against the Ravens with Zach Wilson still recovering from a preseason knee injury. HC Robert Saleh told reporters Wilson will not be ready to play until at least Week 4.
- OL Duane Brown (shoulder) DNP
- OL George Fant (knee) limited
- OL Conor McDermott (ankle) limited
- DB DJ Reed (knee) limited
- LB T.J. Watt agreed to restructure his contract to create $6.75 million in cap space, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday, per a source.
- WR Jaquarii Roberson (practice squad)
- WR Willie Snead (from practice squad)