NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Jonathan Taylor (ankle) has returned to Colts camp following last week's excused absence, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, per a source. Taylor remains on the PUP list, per Rapoport.
- WR Zavier Scott (injured), per the NFL transaction wire
- S Aaron Maddox
- DE Jadeveon Clowney had a good visit yesterday but left Jacksonville without a contract offer, head coach Doug Pederson told reporters.
- OL Ben Bartch has been activated from the active/physically unable to perform list.
- DL Henry Mondeaux placed on the reserve/injured list.
- LS Ross Matisick (shoulder) is considered day to day with soreness, per Pederson.
- RB Kendre Miller suffered a knee sprain in Sunday's preseason win over the Chiefs, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported, per a source. Pelissero adds that no surgery is needed for Miller, who will likely miss time but there is optimism the rookie will be ready for Week 1.
- WR Collin Johnson (knee) will not practice, per head coach Brian Daboll.
- RT Evan Neal remains in the concussion protocol, but will do some non-contact work at practice, per Daboll.
- DL DJ Davidson has passed his physical and will come off the reserve/physically unable to perform list, the team announced.
- CB Ronald Darby worked out for the Titans on Monday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- DT Shakel Brown has been placed on injured reserve and will miss the 2023 season, head coach Mike Vrabel announced.
Want to follow these storylines and more? NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch live out-of-market preseason games, daily coverage on NFL Network, the best NFL programming on-demand and much more! Plus, NFL RedZone is now part of NFL+ Premium! Learn more about NFL+.