NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Rondale Moore sustained a groin injury in a loss versus the 49ers on Monday night.
- QB Colt McCoy is set to start versus the 49ers, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports. QB Kyler Murray is still dealing with a hamstring injury.
- TE Maxx Williams
- DL Michael Dogbe
- TE Kyle Pitts is believed to have suffered a torn MCL on Sunday that would require surgery, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports following his MRI Monday, per a source. He will have a second opinion before deciding what's next, per Rapoport. The team placed Pitts on injured reserve.
- OL Justin Shaffer placed on the practice squad injured reserve.
- DL Ta'Quon Graham placed on injured reserve.
- TE John Raine (practice squad)
- DL Jaleel Johnson claimed off waivers.
- QB Josh Allen (right elbow) limited in Monday's practice estimation.
- OL David Quessenberry (ankle) limited
- C Mitch Morse (elbow/ankle) DNP
- DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) DNP
- CB Cam Lewis (forearm) full
- CB Kaiir Elam (ankle) full
- QB Justin Fields is considered day to day with a left shoulder injury following an MRI on Monday, per coach Matt Eberflus. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported that the injury is a shoulder dislocation.
- RB Joe Mixon in concussion protocol, per coach Zac Taylor.
- WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip) will start working his way back this week, and the team will see where he is at before making a decision, per Taylor.
- OT Isaiah Prince (elbow) returned to the active roster from injured reserve.
- WR Mike Thomas waived
- LB Tegray Scales (practice squad)
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) limited in Monday's practice estimation.
- LB Micah Parsons (knee/ankle) DNP
- LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) DNP
- DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot) DNP
- DE Dante Fowler (illness) DNP
- CB Trevon Diggs (ankle) full
- RB Chase Edmonds is expected to miss multiple weeks with a high ankle sprain suffered in Sunday's loss to the Raiders, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- RB Melvin Gordon: The eight-year veteran was waived on Monday after his fifth fumble of the season during Sunday's loss.
- RB D'Andre Swift (shoulder, ankle) full participant in Monday's practice estimation.
- WR Jameson Williams (ACL) will practice Monday, opening his 21-day window to be activated from the non-football injury list.
- WR D.J. Chark (ankle) limited
- WR Josh Reynolds (back) DNP
- OG Jonah Jackson (illness) DNP
- OG Evan Brown (ankle) DNP
- C Frank Ragnow (foot) DNP
- DE Josh Paschal (knee) DNP
- CB Derek Stingley Jr. is dealing with a mild hamstring injury, per head coach Lovie Smith.
- WR Mike Williams aggravated his high ankle sprain during Sunday night's game, but it is not considered significant, per coach Brandon Staley.
- QBs Matthew Stafford (concussion) and John Wolford's (neck) injuries have caused the Rams to have preliminary discussions about signing another QB, per coach Sean McVay.
- CB Keion Crossen sustained a shoulder injury that would make a two-week recovery “up in the air" coming off the team's bye, coach Mike McDaniel told reporters Monday.
- CB Byron Jones (leg) won't be activated off the PUP list just yet, per McDaniel.
- WR Justin Jefferson (toe) full in Monday's practice estimation.
- OT Christian Darrisaw (concussion) DNP
- OLB Za'Darius Smith (knee) limited
- DL Dalvin Tomlinson (calf) limited
- CB Andrew Booth Jr. (knee) DNP
- CB Akayleb Evans (concussion) limited
- WR DeVante Parker (knee) limited in Monday's practice estimation.
- C David Andrews did not participate in Monday's practice and is feared to have suffered a serious thigh injury, but there is a chance he could return late in the season or potentially for the playoffs, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- OL Isaiah Wynn (foot) limited
- LB Josh Uche (hamstring) limited
- K Tristan Vizcaino was re-signed to the practice squad, per NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- RB J.J. Taylor
- DE Payton Turner is considered week to week with a low ankle sprain, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- WR Wan'Dale Robinson suffered a torn ACL in Sunday's loss to the Lions and will miss the rest of the season, coach Brian Daboll told reporters Monday.
- WR Richie James (knee) DNP in Monday's practice estimation.
- TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) DNP
- OT Evan Neal (knee) limited
- C Jon Feliciano (neck) DNP
- CB Adoree' Jackson is out 4-6 weeks with an MCL sprain, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- CB Fabian Moreau (oblique) DNP
- S Jason Pinnock (jaw) limited
- WR Corey Davis (knee) is considered day to day, but the team is hopeful, per coach Robert Saleh
- CB Michael Carter II should be fine after exiting Sunday's loss versus the Patriots with a chest injury, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- OL Julian Good-Jones was hosted for a free-agent workout Monday, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports. CFL players can work out for NFL teams now but cannot sign until January, per Pelissero.
- DL T.Y. McGill
- RB Giovani Bernard has been designated to return from injured reserve.
- WR Chris Conley (practice squad)
- OL Eric Smith (practice squad)
- TE Antony Auclair (practice squad)
- K Josh Lambo waived
- DE Chase Young activated to the 53-man roster on Monday, per coach Ron Rivera. Young has been out rehabbing from a torn ACL suffered last season on Nov. 14.