NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- OG Will Hernandez (pectoral) will be out for at least Week 10 as they evaluate his injury, coach Kliff Kingsbury announced Monday.
- S Budda Baker suffered a high ankle sprain, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. He could be out two to three weeks based on the severity, Rapoport added.
- TE Feleipe Franks (calf) listed as DNP in Monday's estimation injury report.
- C Matt Hennessy (knee) DNP
- S Erik Harris (foot) DNP
- CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring) DNP
- WR DeSean Jackson (hamstring) did not return to the game versus the Saints.
GAME DAY ELEVATIONS
- QB Josh Allen is likely to be limited in practice this week due to an elbow injury he suffered late in Sunday's loss to the Jets, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that the situation is considered one to monitor rather than it being an ailment that keeps him out of Week 10, but the QB will undergo tests to be sure.
- DE Gregory Rousseau is considered week to week after suffering an ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Jets, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL) "wasn't ready to play yet" on Sunday according to Sean McDermott. The Bills coach said White suffered no setbacks in his recovery.
- QB Sam Darnold (ankle) activated off injured reserve.
- RB Chuba Hubbard (ankle) listed as limited in Monday's estimation injury report.
- WR Rashard Higgins (illness) DNP
- WR Laviska Shenault Jr. (illness) DNP
- DE Brian Burns (shoulder) limited
- DT Derrick Brown (illness) limited
- CB Donte Jackson (ankle) full
- CB C.J. Henderson (finger) full
- CBs coach Evan Cooper and DL coach Paul Pasqualoni were fired by interim coach Steve Wilks following Sunday's blowout loss to Cincinnati.
- QB P.J. Walker is expected to get the start on Thursday night against the Falcons, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source. Baker Mayfield replaced Walker at halftime of Sunday's 42-21 loss to the Bengals, and led all three of the Panthers' scoring drives.
- RB Jerome Ford (ankle) designated to return from injured reserve.
- RG Wyatt Teller (calf) returned to practice for the first time since Week 6.
- DE Chase Winovich (hamstring) designated to return from injured reserve.
- CB Denzel Ward (concussion) returned to practice for the first time since Week 5.
- C Jordan Meredith (practice squad)
- C Brock Hoffman (from practice squad)
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will not practice on Monday following the team's bye, but coach Mike McCarthy said he's "making great progress."
- C Lloyd Cushenberry (groin) will "miss some time" due to a groin injury he suffered in Week 8, coach Nathaniel Hackett told reporters Monday.
- LB Baron Browning (hip) is considered day to day but is trending in the right direction, per Hackett.
- RB D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) suffered no setbacks upon his return to the field on Sunday and the team hopes to give him more work in Week 10, coach Dan Campbell told reporters on Monday.
- DB Kerby Joseph is in concussion protocol, per Campbell.
- RB Aaron Jones (ankle) should be able to practice this week after receiving clean results from his follow-up tests on Monday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Jones had inconclusive X-rays following Sunday's game. Packers coach Matt LaFleur said Monday that Jones can potentially play this Sunday.
- WR Romeo Doubs suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Lions, Rapoport reported. High ankle sprains typically carry a recovery timeline of four-to-six weeks, but Doubs will undergo testing to determine the specific amount of time he'll be out, Rapoport added.
- LB Rashan Gary suffered a torn ACL on Sunday, Rapoport reported. LaFleur later confirmed Gary's injury, calling it a "tremendous loss." The pass rusher will undergo an MRI to determine if there's additional damage, Rapoport added. Gary had started all nine of Green Bay's games, totaling six sacks. The fourth-year player was on pace for a career year before suffering the season-ending injury against Detroit.
- WR Nico Collins (groin) is "right on schedule" with his recovery but coach Lovie Smith also said he hopes the wideout returns to practice later this week.
- DL Brandin Bryant (practice squad)
- DL Derick Roberson (from practice squad)
- LB Divine Deablo (forearm) placed on injured reserve.
- CB Sidney Jones
- NT Austin Johnson will be out for the season with an injury to his MCL and a fracture in his knee, per head coach Brandon Staley.
- OT Trey Pipkins (knee) is considered day to day, per Staley.
- WR Kevin White signed to active roster from the practice squad.
- C Erik McCoy (calf) did not return to the game versus the Ravens.
- DE Marcus Davenport (calf) did not return.
- LB Pete Werner (ankle) did not return.
- LB Chase Hansen placed on injured reserve.
- DB P.J. Williams activated from IR.
- DT Nicholas Williams was placed on injured reserve.
- S Xavier McKinney suffered a broken hand as the result of an ATV accident during his bye-week trip to Cabo and the injury will sideline him for several weeks, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. McKinney was later placed on injured reserve.
- DT Sheldon Rankins (elbow) is week to week, coach Robert Saleh told reporters. New York is "hopeful" Rankins can avoid injured reserve.
- RB Elijah Mitchell (knee) is set to return to practice after the team opened his window while on injured reserve.
- OL Colton McKivitz is returning to practice while on IR.
- LB Azeez Al-Shaair also had his return window opened and is returning to practice.
- WR Tajae Sharpe (practice squad)