NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Josh Allen is likely to be limited in practice this week due to an elbow injury he suffered late in Sunday's loss to the Jets, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that the situation is considered one to monitor rather than it being an ailment that keeps him out of Week 10, but the QB will undergo tests to be sure.
- DE Gregory Rousseau is considered week to week after suffering an ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Jets, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- CB Tre'Davious White (ACL) "wasn't ready to play yet" on Sunday according to Sean McDermott. The Bills coach said White suffered no setbacks in his recovery.
- QB Sam Darnold (ankle) activated off injured reserve.
- RB Chuba Hubbard (ankle) listed as limited in Monday's estimation injury report.
- WR Rashard Higgins (illness) DNP
- WR Laviska Shenault Jr. (illness) DNP
- DE Brian Burns (shoulder) limited
- DT Derrick Brown (illness) limited
- CB Donte Jackson (ankle) full
- CB C.J. Henderson (finger) full
- CBs coach Evan Cooper and DL coach Paul Pasqualoni were fired by interim coach Steve Wilks following Sunday's blowout loss to Cincinnati.
- RB Jerome Ford (ankle) designated to return from injured reserve.
- RG Wyatt Teller (calf) returned to practice for the first time since Week 6.
- DE Chase Winovich (hamstring) designated to return from injured reserve.
- CB Denzel Ward (concussion) returned to practice for the first time since Week 5.
- C Jordan Meredith (practice squad)
- C Brock Hoffman (from practice squad)
- RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will not practice on Monday following the team's bye, but coach Mike McCarthy said he's "making great progress."
- RB Aaron Jones (ankle) should be able to practice this week after receiving clean results from his follow-up tests on Monday, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source. Jones had inconclusive X-rays following Sunday's game. Packers coach Matt LaFleur said Monday that Jones can potentially play this Sunday.
- WR Romeo Doubs suffered a high ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Lions, Rapoport reported. High ankle sprains typically carry a recovery timeline of four-to-six weeks, but Doubs will undergo testing to determine the specific amount of time he'll be out, Rapoport added.
- LB Rashan Gary suffered a torn ACL on Sunday, Rapoport reported. LaFleur later confirmed Gary's injury, calling it a "tremendous loss." The pass rusher will undergo an MRI to determine if there's additional damage, Rapoport added. Gary had started all nine of Green Bay's games, totaling six sacks. The fourth-year player was on pace for a career year before suffering the season-ending injury against Detroit.
- WR Kevin White signed to active roster from the practice squad.
- DT Sheldon Rankins (elbow) is week to week, coach Robert Saleh told reporters. New York is "hopeful" Rankins can avoid injured reserve.
- RB Elijah Mitchell (knee) is set to return to practice after the team opened his window while on injured reserve.
- OL Colton McKivitz is returning to practice while on IR.
- LB Azeez Al-Shaair also had his return window opened and is returning to practice.
- WR Tajae Sharpe (practice squad)