NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR A.J. Green sustained a bone bruise on Sunday and his availability going forward is unknown, head coach Kliff Kingsbury said Monday.
- DL Rashard Lawrence had surgery on his hand and will miss some time, Kingsbury said Monday.
- LB Zaven Collins suffered a shoulder injury, but should be OK for Week 4, Kingsbury said Monday.
- WR Jake Kumerow sustained a high ankle sprain during Sunday's loss to the Dolphins, coach Sean McDermott told reports Monday.
- OG Ryan Bates is in concussion protocol, per McDermott.
- OT Tommy Doyle suffered a torn ACL, per McDermott.
- CB Christian Benford fractured his hand during Sunday's loss to the Dolphins, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source.
- RB D'Andre Swift could miss some time due to a shoulder sprain he sustained during Sunday's loss to the Vikings, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source. Pelissero adds that Swift's injury is not expected to require surgery. Coach Dan Campbell told reporters Monday that Swift might benefit from having time off and heal up for a return after the team's Week 6 bye.
- S Tracy Walker suffered a torn Achilles on Sunday and will miss the rest of the season, the veteran confirmed on Twitter Monday.
- WR Jalen Guyton suffered a torn ACL in Sunday's loss to the Jaguars and is out for the season, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reports, per a source.
- LT Rashawn Slater is expected to miss the rest of the 2022 season after suffering a ruptured biceps tendon on Sunday, per Pelissero.
- LB Joey Bosa (groin) sustained a significant groin injury and is considered week to week, head coach Brandon Staley said Monday. Staley added he does not know if Bosa will be put on injured reserve.
- CB Nate Hobbs is in concussion protocol, per head coach Josh McDaniels.
- WR Michael Thomas (toe) will undergo further tests today but it doesn't appear his injury is serious, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Rapoport adds that Thomas' toe injury is not on the same foot as his previous ankle injury.
- WR Jarvis Landry is dealing with soreness in his foot and will undergo further testing, but his injury also doesn't appear to be serious, per Rapoport.
- WR Sterling Shepard was carted off the field late in Monday night's game with an apparent leg injury following a non-contact play. Head coach Brian Daboll said after the game Shepard was undergoing tests so there was no immediate diagnosis but more would be known by Tuesday morning.
- OT Mike Remmers to practice squad, via NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero.
- QB Zach Wilson (knee) will know whether or not he's cleared to play in Week 4 within the next 24 to 36 hours, head coach Robert Saleh told reporters Monday.
- LT George Fant (knee) is day to day but will take his usual rest day on Wednesday, per Saleh.
- LB Quincy Williams has a high ankle sprain and is considered week to week, per Saleh.
- TE Ross Dwelley (ribs) is day to day, per Shanahan.
- LT Trent Williams will be out "some time" with a high ankle sprain but surgery isn't required, coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters Monday. Williams exited Sunday night's loss due to the injury and did not return.
- LB Azeez Al-Shaair (MCL) will miss about eight weeks, per Shanahan.