NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Amari Cooper, who was questionable due to a concussion and rib injury, is out of concussion protocol and will play in Week 14, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.
- OT Dawand Jones (knee) was downgraded to out for Sunday's game versus the Jaguars.
- CB Cameron Mitchell (hamstring) was activated from injured reserve.
- QB PJ Walker
- QB Joe Flacco
- DT Grover Stewart was activated from the exempt/commissioner permission list head of Week 14.
- LB E.J. Speed (knee) was downgraded to out for Sunday's game versus the Bengals.
- CB JuJu Brents (quad) was downgraded it out for Week 14.
- Patriots assistant coach Ross Douglas, who’s been coaching wide receivers, is leaving effective immediately for the Syracuse WR job, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported.
- LB T.J. Watt was placed in concussion protocol following Thursday's game versus the Patriots, the team announced.
- WR Ray-Ray McCloud (rib) was placed on injured reserve.
- WR Chris Conley (active roster)
- LB Dre Greenlaw was fined $10,927 for his tackle on Eagles WR DeVonta Smith, setting off last week’s sideline altercation. Greenlaw was ejected along with Eagles' head of security, Dom DiSandro, who is not allowed on the sideline for Philly's game in Dallas.