NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- RB Gus Edwards (concussion) was a full participant at practice.
- WR Rashod Bateman (hamstring) DNP
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) DNP
- OT Ronnie Stanley (knee) limited
- C Tyler Linderbaum (ankle) limited
- S Kyle Hamilton (back) limited
- LB David Ojabo (ankle/knee) DNP
- LB Odafe Oweh (ankle) DNP
- CB Marlon Humphrey (foot) DNP
- S Marcus Williams (pectoral) full
- QB Bryce Young (ankle) told reporters that he feels "great" after missing Week 3. Young was a full participant in Thursday's practice and is expected to start Sunday against the Vikings.
- RB Miles Sanders (groin) limited
- WR D.J. Chark (hamstring) limited
- WR Jonathan Mingo (concussion) limited
- LB Frankie Luvu (hip) limited
- S Xavier Woods (hamstring) DNP
- OT Matt Nelson (ankle) was placed on injured reserve.
- LB Derrick Barnes (cramping) did not return in Thursday's game versus the Packers.
- CB Chase Lucas (illness) did not return.
- DB Brian Branch who was carted to the locker room during Thursday's game with an ankle injury, but returned to action said X-rays were negative and nothing was broken.
- TE Darrell Daniels (from practice squad)
- QB Patrick Mahomes (ankle) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
- RB Isiah Pacheco (abdomen) full
- WR Kadarius Toney (toe) limited
- TE Noah Gray (illness) DNP
- OT Donovan Smith (rib) limited
- DL Chris Jones (groin) limited
- LB Nick Bolton (ankle) DNP
- LB Willie Gay Jr. (quad) full
- CB L'Jarius Sneed (knee) full
- CB Jaylen Watson (shoulder) DNP
- S Bryan Cook (elbow) full
- S Mike Edwards (bicep) full