NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- QB Colt McCoy (concussion) is out Sunday against Tampa Bay, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury. He did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- WR Greg Dortch (knee) limited
- OL Kelvin Beachum (knee, ankle) DNP
- OL Rashaad Coward (chest) full
- DL Zach Allen (and) DNP
- LB Ezekiel Turner (ankle) limited
- CB Antonio Hamilton (back) DNP
- QB Lamar Jackson (knee) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- QB Tyler Huntley (right shoulder) limited
- WR Devin Duvernay suffered a broken bone in his foot during practice on Tuesday, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. The Ravens placed Duvernay on injured reserve.
- DE Calais Campbell (knee) DNP
- CB Marcus Peters (calf) DNP
- S Tyree Gillespie (practice squad)
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Jets.
- OL Cam Robinson (knee) is out. Robinson will go on injured reserve and undergo a full meniscus repair with a three-to-four month recovery, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday.
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen) questionable
- OL Jawaan Taylor (hamstring) questionable
- DE Foley Fatukasi (ankle) out
- LB Chad Muma (ankle) questionable
- LB Travon Walker (ankle) out
- RB Zamir White (ankle) was limited in Wednesday's practice estimation.
- OT Jackson Barton (back) limted
- G Alex Bars (knee) limited
- LB Darien Butler (quadriceps) limited
- CB Rock Ya-Sin (knee) DNP
- S Duron Harmon (shoulder, neck) limited
- LB Harvey Langi (practice squad)
- LB Austin Calitro (practice squad)
- QB Josh Dobbs signed to active roster from Lions' practice squad. Starter Ryan Tannehill's status for Week 16 is in doubt after he suffered an ankle injury in Week 15.
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- RB Derrick Henry (not injury related) DNP
- WR Treylon Burks (concussion) full
- C Ben Jones (concussion) DNP
- OL Dillon Radunz (knee) placed on injured reserve
- DT Jeffery Simmons (ankle) DNP
- OLB Denico Autry (knee) full