NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
(NOTE: Teams listed in alphabetical order.)
- WR Pharoh Cooper (to active roster from practice squad)
- DL Manny Jones (to active roster from practice squad)
- CB Jordan Miller (to practice squad)
- CB Chris Wilcox (to practice squad)
- LS Hunter Bradley (to practice squad)
- QB Colt McCoy has cleared concussion protocol and is in line to start Sunday against Atlanta, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury. He was a full participant in Wednesday's practice report estimation.
- RB James Conner (illness) DNP
- WR A.J. Green (illness) DNP
- DE Zach Allen (hand) DNP
- DL Trysten Hill placed on injured reserve
- CB Nate Hairston placed on practice squad IR
- CB Marco Wilson (neck) DNP
- S Budda Baker placed on IR
- DE Taco Charlton waived
- QB Aaron Rodgers (right thumb/knee) did not practice Wednesday. Rodgers took a blow to the knee in Sunday's win over Miami but is not concerned with his status and said he will return to practice Thursday.
- RB Aaron Jones (knee/ankle) limited
- WR Christian Watson (hip) DNP
- LT David Bakhtiari (knee/abdomen) limited
- QB Trevor Lawrence (toe) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
- OL Brandon Scherff (abdomen, ankle) limited
- DL Folorunso Fatukasi (ankle) limited
- OLB Travon Walker (ankle) limited
- S Andrew Wingard (shoulder) limited
- RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) is not ready for a return from injured reserve, coach Andy Reid told reporters Wednesday.
- WR Mecole Hardman (abdomen) is "ready to go" for Sunday versus the Broncos barring any setback, per Reid.
- OT Andrew Wylie (hip) was a full participant in practice Wednesday.
- DT Derrick Nnadi (Achilles) full
- QB Derek Carr will be benched for the final two games of the season and Jarrett Stidham will start, per head coach Josh McDaniels. Carr is stepping away from the team in the final two weeks to avoid distractions, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. Carr will not practice, and he will be listed as "not injury-related" on practice reports, per Rapoport.
- QB Tua Tagovailoa did suffer a concussion in Sunday's loss to the Packers and has been subsequently ruled out for Week 17 versus New England, coach Mike McDaniel announced Wednesday. Teddy Bridgewater will start on Sunday. Bridgewater (knee) was a full participant in practice Wednesday.
- OT Terron Armstead (toe/pec/knee/hip) DNP
- OT Eric Fisher (calf) DNP
- LB Bradley Chubb (ankle/hand) DNP
- LB Jaelan Phillips (toe) limited
- S Eric Rowe (quad/knee) limited
- QB Jalen Hurts (right shoulder) did not practice Wednesday. Hurts has a chance to play Sunday versus the Saints, according to Nick Sirianni, but the head coach wouldn't clarify his status. "We'll see," Sirianni said Wednesday. "We'll continue to see how he progresses."
- RB Miles Sanders (knee) DNP
- WR A.J. Brown (knee) limited
- RT Lane Johnson (groin) did not practice. Johnson will put off surgery on his torn adductor to rehab for two to three weeks and is preparing to play in the playoffs, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source. Recovery time for surgery would've been 10-12 weeks, according to Rapoport, so Johnson's 2023 season isn't expected to be affected once he undergoes surgery.
- DT Jordan Davis (concussion) limited
- CB Avonte Maddox (toe) DNP
- RB Najee Harris (personal) did not practice Wednesday.
- WR Diontae Johnson (toe) limited
- TE Pat Freiermuth (personal) DNP
- DT Cameron Heyward (personal) DNP
- DL Larry Ogunjobi (toe/personal) DNP
- LB Myles Jack (groin/personal) DNP
- CB Cameron Sutton (hamstring) DNP
- S Terrell Edmunds (hamstring/personal) DNP
- CB Akhello Witherspoon (hamstring) returned to practice Wednesday but remains on injured reserve.
- WR Julio Jones (knee) was limited in practice Wednesday.
- TE Cade Otton (quadriceps) limited
- OT Donovan Smith (foot) limited
- OT Tristan Wirfs (ankle) limited
- C Ryan Jensen (knee) is returning to practice after being designated to return from injured reserve. Jensen suffered a significant knee injury on the first day of training camp. Head coach Todd Bowles told reporters that Jensen won't play Sunday against Carolina as he continues rehabbing.
- DT Vita Vea (calf) limited
- LB Carl Nassib (pectoral) limited
- LB Anthony Nelson (illness) DNP
- CB Carlton Davis (shoulder) DNP
- CB Jamel Dean (toe) limited
- S Mike Edwards (hamstring) limited
- S Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) limited
- QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) is out for Thursday's game against Dallas.
- RB Derrick Henry (hip) doubtful
- DL Jeffery Simmons (ankle) out
- OT Nicholas Petit-Frere (ankle) out
- LB Denico Autry (biceps) doubtful
- LB Zach Cunningham (elbow)
- LB Bud Dupree (pectoral) out
- CB Kristian Fulton (groin) doubtful
- S Amani Hooker (knee) out