NFL.com keeps you up to date with all of the latest league news from around the NFL. Visit NFL.com's transaction hub for a daily breakdown.
- DT Ed Oliver sustained an ankle injury on Thursday vs. the Rams. Oliver said after the game he would be all right going forward.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney returned to practice after missing Wednesday's due to an illness.
- QB Dak Prescott (ankle) was added to the injury report as a limited participant in practice, but was sure to point out that the new shoes he wore on Thursday were the cause, per NFL Network's Jane Slater. Prescott added that Prescott said he's fine and the ankle isn't an issue, according to Slater.
- WR Michael Gallup (ACL) participated in practice for the first time since January on Wednesday and his recent workout has the team "very encouraged" about his progress, coach Mike McCarthy told reporters Thursday. McCarthy added that Gallup has "checked every box" throughout the rehab process, but gave no definitive timetable for his impending return. Gallup practiced in pads on Thursday on a limited basis.
- CB Jourdan Lewis (hamstring) limited
- WR K.J. Hamler (knee/hip) limited
- OL Billy Turner (knee) limited
- DE Randy Gregory (shoulder/knee) limited
- LB Jonas Griffith (elbow) practiced in full on Thursday and it looks like he will play in the season opener versus the Seahawks on Monday night, NFL Network's James Palmer reported. Griffith dislocated his elbow in the preseason opener on Aug. 13 and was given a 4-6 week recovery time.
- DB Shawn Davis, with injury settlement
- LB Shaquille Leonard (back) was limited in Thursday's practice after being listed as a full participant on Wednesday.
- S Lewis Cine (knee) was added to the injury report after being limited in practice on Thursday.
- C Erik McCoy has agreed to terms on a contract extension worth up to $63.75 million, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports. Garafolo adds that the deal includes over $40 million guaranteed.
- OG Wyatt Davis is being signed to the active roster off the Giants practice squad, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports.
- DT Kobe Smith, with an injury settlement
- RB Miles Sanders (hamstring) says he's "ready to go" for Sunday's season opener versus the Lions after practicing in full for the second consecutive day on Thursday.
- NT Javon Hargrave (toe) was a full participant in practice after being limited Wednesday.
- DE Derek Barnett (ribs) was a full participant in practice after being limited Wednesday.
- WR Chris Godwin (knee) told reporters that his playing status for Week 1 will likely be a game-time decision in Dallas after missing practicing Thursday.
- WR Julio Jones (not injury related) returned to practice as a full participant.
- WR Russell Gage (hamstring) limited
- OT Tristan Wirfs (abdomen) returned to practice as a full participant.